|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
2. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(b) Good and evil.
5. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to the fisherman?
2. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
5. What is another word that means the same as kind?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)