|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(b) Being trapped by a giant.
(d) Being eaten by a witch.
2. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
3. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
4. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
5. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(a) Evil magical creature.
(b) Benevolent force.
(d) Wicked Stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
2. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
3. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
4. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
5. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)