|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
3. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
4. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(c) Mother Goose.
5. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
2. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
3. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)