|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Too realistic.
(b) Violent and frivolous.
(c) Confusing regarding values.
(d) Toxic and harmful.
2. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
3. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
4. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
(a) Inferiority complexes.
(b) Sense of belonging.
(c) Sense of humanity.
(d) A skewed view of life.
5. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
2. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
3. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
4. Who is the villain in the first story?
5. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)