|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(d) Big bad wolf.
2. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
(b) Talking wolf.
3. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
4. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
5. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
5. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)