|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
2. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Internal conflicts.
(b) Maintaining faith.
(c) External forces.
(d) Magical elements.
3. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
4. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)