|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(c) Ancient tales.
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(b) Religious parables.
(c) Fairy tales.
3. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
4. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Sorrow and joy.
(b) Kindness and anger.
(c) Confusion and clarity.
(d) Good and evil.
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(c) Big bad wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
4. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
5. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)