|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(a) Wicked Stepmother.
(b) Evil magical creature.
(c) Benevolent force.
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
2. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
5. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)