|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Danish and Norse.
(b) Swedish and English.
(c) English and French.
(d) French and African.
2. A child is unable to understand _________________.
3. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) A vivid imagination.
(d) Valuable learning experiences.
5. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(b) Mother Goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
2. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
3. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
4. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
5. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)