|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
2. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(a) Being eaten by a witch.
(c) Being trapped by a giant.
3. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. Who speaks to the fisherman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
3. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
4. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
5. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)