|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
2. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
3. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
(d) Storytelling skills.
4. Who is the villain in the first story?
5. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
5. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)