|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Ego and superego.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Internal and external worlds.
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
4. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
5. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
2. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
5. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)