|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
2. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Ego and superego.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Internal and external worlds.
4. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
3. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
5. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)