|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
2. What is another word that means the same as kind?
3. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(a) Ancient tales.
4. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
5. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Ego and superego.
(d) Internal and external worlds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
2. At what age does this period begin?
3. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
4. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
5. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)