|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
3. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)