|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to the fisherman?
2. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
3. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
5. At what age does this period begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
4. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)