|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
2. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
3. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Danish and Norse.
(b) French and African.
(c) Swedish and English.
(d) English and French.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
2. At what age does this period begin?
3. What does the fisherman find in his net?
4. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
5. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)