|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
3. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(c) Copper pot.
(d) Talking fish.
4. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
5. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(c) A monster.
(d) A benevolent force.
Short Answer Questions
1. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
2. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
3. A child is unable to understand _________________.
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. At what age does this period begin?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)