|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
2. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Violent and frivolous.
(b) Too realistic.
(c) Confusing regarding values.
(d) Toxic and harmful.
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Internal and external worlds.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Ego and superego.
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(c) Good and evil.
5. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(c) Being trapped by a giant.
(d) Being eaten by a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
2. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
4. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
5. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)