|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Three wishes.
(b) A new boat.
(c) Safe way home.
2. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(b) Oral tradition.
3. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Gods and goddesses.
(b) Strange creatures.
(c) Religious figures.
(d) Talking animals.
4. At what age does this period begin?
5. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
2. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
3. What might be used to express inner conflict?
4. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
5. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)