|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
(c) On a journey.
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(d) Ancient tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
2. What does the fisherman find in his net?
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
4. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
5. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)