|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be covered in ashes and rags represents which of the following?
2. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Snow White.
(d) Little Red Riding Hood.
3. Who speaks to the fisherman?
4. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(b) Fairy tales.
(d) Religious parables.
5. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
5. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)