|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
3. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) A vivid imagination.
(c) Valuable learning experiences.
4. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
5. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Saves the day.
(b) Gets into the most trouble.
(c) Wreaks havoc.
(d) Gets captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
2. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
3. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
5. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)