|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Strange creatures.
(b) Religious figures.
(c) Gods and goddesses.
(d) Talking animals.
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. What might be used to express inner conflict?
4. The father may be portrayed as what?
5. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
2. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
3. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
4. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
5. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)