|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
2. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(a) A monster.
(b) A benevolent force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
3. In the example, where does the child live?
4. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
5. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)