|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Danish and Norse.
(b) English and French.
(c) French and African.
(d) Swedish and English.
2. The mother may be portrayed as what?
3. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Gets into the most trouble.
(b) Wreaks havoc.
(c) Gets captured.
(d) Saves the day.
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
(b) Become unfocused.
(c) Commit harm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
2. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
3. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
4. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)