|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mother may be portrayed as what?
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(a) Religious parables.
(c) Fairy tales.
4. A child is unable to understand _________________.
5. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(a) Main characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
3. What is another word that means the same as kind?
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)