|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
2. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) A vivid imagination.
(b) Valuable learning experiences.
3. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
4. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(b) A benevolent force.
(d) A monster.
5. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
Short Answer Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. What might be used to express inner conflict?
3. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
4. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
5. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)