|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Safe way home.
(b) Three wishes.
(d) A new boat.
2. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
3. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
4. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Magical elements.
(b) Maintaining faith.
(c) External forces.
(d) Internal conflicts.
5. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Talking animals.
(b) Religious figures.
(c) Gods and goddesses.
(d) Strange creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
3. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
4. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
5. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)