|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
4. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
(b) On a journey.
5. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(a) Mother Goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
2. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
3. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)