|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. What time period is referred to in this section?
(a) Medieval times.
(b) Middle ages.
(c) Edwardian era.
(d) Victorian age.
4. What number is significant in fairy tales?
5. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
4. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
5. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)