|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Snow White.
(d) Little Red Riding Hood.
2. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
3. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
4. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Hansel and Gretel.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(d) Queen Bee.
5. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(a) With defiance.
(b) Through dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
3. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
4. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
5. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)