|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(b) Valuable learning experiences.
(c) A vivid imagination.
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
4. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
(a) Become unfocused.
(b) Commit harm.
5. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(a) Self worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
3. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
4. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
5. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)