|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
2. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
3. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(d) Sibling rivalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
2. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
3. A child is unable to understand _________________.
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)