|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Confusion and clarity.
(d) Kindness and anger.
2. The mother may be portrayed as what?
3. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
4. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(a) Religious parables.
(b) Fairy tales.
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
Short Answer Questions
1. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
2. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
3. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
4. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)