|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
(c) Role reversal.
2. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(a) Mother Goose.
3. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
4. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
(c) Parents as a unit.
5. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
(b) Become unfocused.
(d) Commit harm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
2. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
3. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
4. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
5. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)