|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. What is another word that means the same as kind?
4. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
5. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Three wishes.
(b) Safe way home.
(c) A new boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
2. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
3. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
4. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
5. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)