|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
2. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
3. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(c) Main characters.
4. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(a) Ancient tales.
5. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
(a) Restructured them.
(b) Changed the morals involved.
(c) Outlawed them.
(d) Simplified them.
Short Answer Questions
1. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
2. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
3. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
4. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)