|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
2. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(a) Is called away on a mission.
(b) He saves the world.
(c) Gets killed.
3. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
(c) Supernatural powers.
(d) Everything scary.
4. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(d) Oral tradition.
5. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(b) With defiance.
(d) Through dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
2. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
3. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)