|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(a) He saves the world.
(b) Gets killed.
(d) Is called away on a mission.
2. In the example, where does the child live?
3. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(d) Good and evil.
4. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(a) Oral tradition.
5. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Confusion and clarity.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Sorrow and joy.
(d) Kindness and anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
2. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
3. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
4. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
5. At what age does this period begin?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)