|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(d) Oral tradition.
3. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
4. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
(b) Become unfocused.
(c) Commit harm.
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The father may be portrayed as what?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
3. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
4. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
5. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)