|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
2. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
3. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Danish and Norse.
(b) Swedish and English.
(c) French and African.
(d) English and French.
4. Who is the villain in the first story?
5. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Kindness and anger.
(d) Confusion and clarity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
2. The mother may be portrayed as what?
3. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)