|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
3. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(c) Social situations.
(d) Family functions.
4. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
2. What is another word that means the same as kind?
3. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
4. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
5. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)