|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
2. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Internal and external worlds.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Ego and superego.
4. At what age does this period begin?
5. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
2. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
3. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
4. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
5. This child may also be the one who does what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)