|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(b) Social situations.
(c) Family functions.
2. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
(a) Magic beans.
(b) Magic stick.
(c) Four gold coins.
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
5. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)