|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
(a) Parents as a unit.
2. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
3. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
4. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
(a) Simplified them.
(b) Changed the morals involved.
(c) Restructured them.
(d) Outlawed them.
5. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
(a) Well defined.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
2. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
3. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
4. What time period is referred to in this section?
5. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)