|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
2. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
3. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(a) Good and evil.
5. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(a) Family ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
2. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
3. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
4. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
5. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)