|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
2. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Internal and external worlds.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Ego and superego.
(d) Good and evil.
3. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
(a) Always carry a weapon.
(b) Be able to recognize evil in all forms.
(c) Avoid compromising situations.
(d) Never go into the woods alone.
4. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(a) Social situations.
(b) Family functions.
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
2. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
3. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
4. One character exhibits which of the following?
5. What activity causes the Queen to die?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)