|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
(d) Sounding board.
2. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(b) Wicked Stepmother.
(c) Benevolent force.
(d) Evil magical creature.
3. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(b) Call for help.
(c) Fight off the wolf.
(d) They escape.
4. The father may be portrayed as what?
5. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(a) Being eaten by a witch.
(d) Being trapped by a giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
2. Who is the villain in the first story?
3. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
4. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
5. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)