|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
(a) Sounding board.
2. What is the underlying moral in this story?
(b) Avoid temptation.
3. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(d) Social skills.
4. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
5. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(c) Good and evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
2. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
4. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
5. The mother may be portrayed as what?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)