|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Gets into the most trouble.
(b) Gets captured.
(c) Saves the day.
(d) Wreaks havoc.
4. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Snow White.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
2. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
3. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
4. What is the underlying moral in this story?
5. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)