|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
(b) Magic stick.
(c) Four gold coins.
(d) Magic beans.
2. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(a) Social situations.
(d) Family functions.
3. In the story who is the wolf's basic enemy?
4. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
5. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
2. One character exhibits which of the following?
3. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
4. This child may also be the one who does what?
5. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)