|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(b) Family ties.
2. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
3. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(a) Social situations.
(d) Family functions.
4. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(a) Call for help.
(b) They escape.
(d) Fight off the wolf.
5. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
2. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
3. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
4. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
5. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)