|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(a) Wicked Stepmother.
(b) Evil magical creature.
(c) Benevolent force.
3. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
4. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
(b) Well defined.
5. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
2. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
3. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
4. Who is the villain in the first story?
5. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)