|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
2. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(a) Social skills.
3. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Kindness and anger.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Confusion and clarity.
(d) Good and evil.
4. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
5. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
2. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
3. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
4. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)