|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
2. Who is the villain in the first story?
3. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
(d) Fairy godmother.
4. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
(a) Magic beans.
(b) Four gold coins.
(d) Magic stick.
5. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(a) Being trapped by a giant.
(d) Being eaten by a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
2. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
3. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
4. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
5. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)