|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(c) Social skills.
2. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
3. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
4. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Wreaks havoc.
(b) Saves the day.
(c) Gets captured.
(d) Gets into the most trouble.
5. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
(d) On a journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
2. One character exhibits which of the following?
3. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
4. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
5. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)