|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
2. The father may be portrayed as what?
3. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
4. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
5. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
Short Answer Questions
1. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)