|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
2. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
3. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(d) Sibling rivalry.
4. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
(d) Complex thoughts.
5. What time period is referred to in this section?
(a) Middle ages.
(b) Medieval times.
(c) Edwardian era.
(d) Victorian age.
Short Answer Questions
1. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
2. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
3. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
4. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
5. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)