|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
2. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
(d) Road signs.
3. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
4. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
(b) Magic stick.
(c) Four gold coins.
(d) Magic beans.
5. What number is significant in fairy tales?
Short Answer Questions
1. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
2. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
3. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
4. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
5. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)