|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
2. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
3. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
5. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
(a) Red's grandmother.
(b) The woodsman.
(d) Items in basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
3. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
4. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
5. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)