|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
2. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
(a) Ant and the Grasshopper.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Queen Bee.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
3. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(c) Family ties.
4. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
5. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(b) Self worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
2. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)