|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(b) Through dreams.
(d) With defiance.
2. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
3. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
(d) Well defined.
4. One character exhibits which of the following?
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
2. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
3. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
4. A child is unable to understand _________________.
5. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)