|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(a) Through dreams.
(d) With defiance.
2. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
3. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
4. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
5. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
2. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
3. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
4. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
5. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)