|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(a) Wicked Stepmother.
(c) Benevolent force.
(d) Evil magical creature.
2. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
3. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
4. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(c) Self worth.
5. What activity causes the Queen to die?
(c) Horseback riding.
(d) Mixing poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
2. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
3. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
4. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)