|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
2. A child is unable to understand _________________.
3. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
4. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
(a) Restructured them.
(b) Outlawed them.
(c) Changed the morals involved.
(d) Simplified them.
5. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bettelheim believes that the moral in the early version is ________.
2. What is another word that means the same as kind?
3. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
4. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
5. One character exhibits which of the following?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)