|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
2. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
3. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
4. Snow White's step-mother is jealous of what about Snow White?
(b) Relationship with her father.
(c) Snow white complexion.
(d) Royal title.
5. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
2. In the story who is the wolf's basic enemy?
3. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
4. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
5. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)