|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Annie’s maid?
2. In Chapter 3, what color handkerchief did Les use to wipe his face?
3. How was Annie to get to her hiding place?
4. When did Hitler become chancellor of Germany?
5. Where were Annie, Sini, and Rachel to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Annie get from the bus station to the Hannink’s house?
2. Who did Annie see as she prepared to leave her town?
3. What color was Opoe’s braid?
4. What color was the trim on the Oosterveld’s house?
5. Where did Annie and her family live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the yellow stars that the Jews had to wear infuriate Father?
2. How did Mr. Abbinks offer to help Les?
3. What happened to the Gans’ son?
4. What would Les and Sophie do on vacation?
5. How did Annie get from Enschede to Usselo?
6. Why didn’t Annie’s parents go to America?
7. In Chapter 6, what was learned about the course of the war?
8. At the end of Chapter 4, why did Annie and Sini have to leave the Hannick’s?
9. How did Johan create a hiding place for the girls?
10. How did Dientje choose a book for the girls to read?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)