|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season was Annie’s birthday?
2. In Chapter 11, when were the Allies attacked in Belgium?
3. Where did Annie and Sini sleep after the war was over?
(a) Back room.
(b) Living room.
(c) Front room.
4. What did the Oostervelds get Annie for her birthday?
5. Who came to see the girls in Chapter 7 to warn them about a German search?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Dini Hannink.
(c) Mrs. Hannink.
(d) Mr. Hannink.
6. What night did the girls have to sleep in the closet hiding place?
7. What did Dientje give city people who came begging for food?
8. What did Opoe bring the girls the night they had to sleep in the closet in Chapter 7?
9. Where did Johan hide in the city in Chapter 11?
(a) Friend’s house.
(b) Fire station.
(c) Abandoned farm.
(d) Underground shelter.
10. What did Opoe give Rachel for breakfast?
11. Where did Dientje send the girls when Johan went to hide in the city?
(c) Wheat field.
12. When Miss Kleinhoonte was eating, what did she remind Annie of?
13. In Chapter 12, where had Mr. Hannink seen the Canadian soldiers?
14. How many miles did Miss Kleinhoonte bike to see the girls?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 25 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
15. How many times a day did Sini want Annie to walk up and down the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie do when she saw the soldiers?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where were the Allies running?
3. How many Jews was the farmer that Dientje used to work for hiding?
4. Where did Opoe get her brown braid?
5. What did Dientje bring Miss Kleinhoonte to eat when she came to visit the girls?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)