|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the stars Jews had to wear?
2. In Chapter 2, what would Annie and her dog see on walks?
3. Where did Annie and her family live?
4. What happened to people who hid a Jew in Enschede?
(a) Concentration camp.
5. Where did Johan build a hiding place for the girls?
6. How was Annie to get to her hiding place?
7. In Chapter 2, how many stars did Annie have?
8. Who did Hitler blame for the defeat of the German army in World War I?
9. In Chapter 6, what year is on the calendar Opoe gives the girls?
10. Where did Annie used to go with her family on vacation?
11. Where were Annie, Sini, and Rachel to stay?
12. When did Hitler become chancellor of Germany?
13. What type of day was it at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Crisp fall day.
(b) Lovely late summer day.
(c) Cool summer day.
(d) Rainy fall day.
14. How long ago did Opoe embroider a picture that Annie noticed in Chapter 6?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 50 years.
15. How did Annie get from the bus station to the Hannink’s house?
(a) Back of a bicycle.
(c) Horse and cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Johan’s hair?
2. When did the De Leeuw family receive a letter ordering them to go to a Dutch work camp?
3. Who used to have to collect the money if a farmer didn’t want to pay Ies?
4. In Chapter 2, where did Father think they might be able to go?
5. Who did Annie see as she prepared to leave her town?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)