|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were most farmers doing when Annie and her father went to see the Abbinks?
(a) Harvesting hay.
(b) Harvesting wheat.
(c) Harvesting corn.
(d) Harvesting soybeans.
2. In Chapter 2, when were Jews allowed to shop?
(a) From 3-5.
(b) From noon-2.
(c) From 4-6.
(d) From 11-1.
3. What color was Opoe’s braid?
4. What did Sophie give Annie the last time she saw her?
5. How old was Opoe going to be on her birthday?
6. Where did Annie used to go with her family on vacation?
7. In Chapter 2, how many stars did Annie have?
8. What type of trees was in the back of the Hannink house?
9. What color was the trim on the Oosterveld’s house?
10. What color brick was the Oosterveld’s house?
11. What did the family eat first for Opoe’s birthday dinner with the girls?
(a) Chicken and dumplings.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Chicken soup.
(d) Roast chicken.
12. When did the De Leeuw family receive a letter ordering them to go to a Dutch work camp?
13. How far out of Winterswijk did Annie’s bus stop for an inspection?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) An hour.
14. When did World War II begin?
15. What color dog did Annie see at the Hannink’s house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Opoe wearing in Chapter 5?
2. When Annie remembered a vacation with her family, what did she compare her father to?
3. In Chapter 2, where did Father think they might be able to go?
4. What type of day was it at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. How many children came to a nursery school that Rachel and Sini started in Chapter 2?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)