|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing Les wrote about when he wrote Rachel?
(a) Being cold.
(b) Being hungry.
(c) How he missed his girls.
(d) How busy he was.
2. In Chapter 2, what was the color of the dog that Annie’s father got her?
(a) Tan and white.
(c) Brown and black.
3. When did Germany march into Russia?
(a) January 1940.
(b) December 1940.
(c) April 1941.
(d) June 1941.
4. Where did the window face in the room where Annie and Sini were to stay at the Hannink’s?
(b) Neighbor’s house.
5. What night did the girls have to sleep in the closet hiding place?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sini and Annie start making up rhymes for everybody?
2. What type of fabric did Dientje want to use to make Annie another dress in Chapter 12?
3. What last name was on Sini’s false papers?
4. How many rooms in the house did Johan have to give the German in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 9, where were the Americans and the British fighting?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)