|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month did Rachel visit the girls at the Oostervelds?
2. When did Annie decide to ask Dientje for the calendar she had refused?
(a) February 22.
(b) January 5.
(c) January 13.
(d) February 9.
3. Who used to have to collect the money if a farmer didn’t want to pay Ies?
4. What two nations joined England and France when war was declared on Germany?
(a) U.S. and Belgium.
(b) Canada and Australia.
(c) Switzerland and Holland.
(d) Spain and Portugal.
5. How did Sini and Annie get back to Winterswijk?
(a) Sini’s boyfriend’s car.
(c) Johan’s horse and cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the girl that Dientje and Annie went to see at a farmer’s place?
2. What was the cause of World War II?
3. How many times a day did Sini want Annie to walk up and down the room?
4. What type of vegetables was served for Opoe’s birthday dinner?
5. In Chapter 2, where did Father think they might be able to go?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)