|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the stars Jews had to wear?
2. How many pages of math did Sini make Annie do every day?
3. What two nations joined England and France when war was declared on Germany?
(a) Switzerland and Holland.
(b) Canada and Australia.
(c) U.S. and Belgium.
(d) Spain and Portugal.
4. What did the family eat first for Opoe’s birthday dinner with the girls?
(a) Chicken soup.
(b) Roast chicken.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
5. How was Annie to get to her hiding place?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what color handkerchief did Les use to wipe his face?
2. How old was Annie in 1938?
3. Where did Annie and her family live?
4. How old was Annie in Chapter 11?
5. How many children came to a nursery school that Rachel and Sini started in Chapter 2?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)