|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how long was the arrangement for the girls to stay with the Oostervelds?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Until after the war.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What two nations joined England and France when war was declared on Germany?
(a) Switzerland and Holland.
(b) Spain and Portugal.
(c) U.S. and Belgium.
(d) Canada and Australia.
3. What did the Abbinks give Annie and her father when they left?
4. How far was the city where Annie and her family lived from Germany?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
5. What color brick was the Oosterveld’s house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the family eat first for Opoe’s birthday dinner with the girls?
2. How many pillows were on Opoe’s bed?
3. What type of day was it at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. How was Annie to get to her hiding place?
5. What time did the Hannick’s get up the first morning that Annie and Sini were there?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)