|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Annie to get to her hiding place?
2. When did Jewish children have to begin wearing the stars that identified them as Jews?
(a) Age 8.
(b) Age 6.
(c) From birth.
(d) As teens.
3. What time did the Hannick’s get up the first morning that Annie and Sini were there?
4. What did the Abbinks give Annie and her father when they left?
5. What type of bedspread was in the room where Annie and Sini stayed at the Hannink’s?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what day of the week was Opoe’s birthday?
2. Who did Hitler blame for the defeat of the German army in World War I?
3. Who used to have to collect the money if a farmer didn’t want to pay Ies?
4. What could Annie see from her new home in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, what surrounded Annie’s new home?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)