|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were Annie’s sisters at the beginning of the story?
(a) 19 and 23.
(b) 14 and 17.
(c) 12 and 15.
(d) 16 and 21.
2. When did Germany march into Russia?
(a) January 1940.
(b) April 1941.
(c) December 1940.
(d) June 1941.
3. How far was the city where Annie and her family lived from Germany?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. What two nations joined England and France when war was declared on Germany?
(a) U.S. and Belgium.
(b) Switzerland and Holland.
(c) Canada and Australia.
(d) Spain and Portugal.
5. What color were the stars Jews had to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what was the color of the dog that Annie’s father got her?
2. When did World War II begin?
3. What could Annie see from her new home in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 2, where did the Germans probably take the Jews they rounded up one night?
5. When did Jewish children have to begin wearing the stars that identified them as Jews?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)