|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the window face in the room where Annie and Sini were to stay at the Hannink’s?
(b) Neighbor’s house.
2. Who did Hitler blame for the defeat of the German army in World War I?
3. When did the De Leeuw family receive a letter ordering them to go to a Dutch work camp?
4. How old was Annie in 1938?
5. In Chapter 2, how many times was the Gans’ son able to write to his parents?
(a) Three times.
(d) Four times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Germany march into Russia?
2. What were most farmers doing when Annie and her father went to see the Abbinks?
3. When did Hitler become chancellor of Germany?
4. In Chapter 2, where did Father think they might be able to go?
5. Who did Annie see as she prepared to leave her town?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)