|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sartoris relocate the voting to?
(a) The post office.
(b) The next town.
(c) The old slave cabins.
(d) His house.
2. Why does Bayard kill Grumby?
(a) Grumby killed Granny.
(b) Grumby spoke ill of Bayard's mother.
(c) Grumby tried to shoot him.
(d) Grumby will never stop stealing.
3. Where do Bayard and Ringo hear Ab has gone?
4. What was Granny saving some money from the scheme for?
(a) To make a new life after the war.
(b) To hire a hit man.
(c) To buy her slaves back.
(d) To bail her cousin out of prison.
5. "Reposte in Tertio" takes place ______ after the conclusion of "Raid."
(a) Two days.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week
Short Answer Questions
1. Ringo believes: "The war ain't over. It just _____ good.
2. What does Bayard see in Ab's eyes when he talks to him?
3. What makes it clear that Granny doesn't trust Ab?
4. During the war, where was Benbow?
5. What does the gossip about Drusilla develop to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)