|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ringo, Bayard, and Buck know they are on the right track to findings Grumby and Ab?
(a) Ab always heads north.
(b) They find their supplies strewn.
(c) They find ransacked towns.
(d) They hear rumors in towns.
2. What does Bayard do with Grumby's body?
(a) Hangs it in the middle of town.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Places it on Granny's grave.
(d) Burns it.
3. What does Bayard see in Ab's eyes when he talks to him?
4. How is Ab when Bayard, Ringo and Buck find him?
(a) He is very ill.
(b) He's tied to a tree.
(c) He's cold, wet and lost.
(d) He's well fed and well dressed.
5. What do Bayard and Ringo request from Uncle Buck after Granny's funeral?
(a) A gun.
(d) A place to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bayard able to identify Grumby's house?
2. Where do Bayard and Ringo find Granny's body?
3. How did Aunt Louisa feel about Drusilla going to war?
4. The Methodist preacher in town used to be a _______.
5. Where does the stranger shoot Buck?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)