|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the stranger kill the black man for the boys to find?
(a) As a warning.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) As a peace offering.
(d) As a sign.
2. In the scheme, Bayard and Granny are responsible for what?
(a) Counting the money.
(b) Writing the letters.
(c) Presenting the letter to the troops.
(d) Taking care of the mules.
3. What does Bayard see in Ab's eyes when he talks to him?
4. The travel of findings Grumby and Ab is ______.
(b) Cold and wet.
(c) Hot and humid.
5. Ringo believes: "The war ain't over. It just _____ good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Compson know Louisa?
2. Why does Granny agree to do business with Grumby?
3. How is Ab when Bayard, Ringo and Buck find him?
4. How do Ringo, Bayard, and Buck know they are on the right track to findings Grumby and Ab?
5. What do Bayard and Ringo request from Uncle Buck after Granny's funeral?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)