Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Aunt Louisa feel about Drusilla going to war?
(a) She was proud.
(b) She was on the fence.
(c) She didn't know.
(d) She was appalled.
2. What has changed since the boys went looking for Grumby and Ab?
(a) A new war has started.
(b) Jefferson has been destroyed.
(c) Drusilla and John are married.
(d) The war has ended.
3. Drusilla complains: "I went to war to hunt Yankees, not hunting ______."
4. How does Granny respond to the soldier's accusations about her scheme?
(a) She accuses them back.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She feigns ignorance.
(d) She runs away.
5. What first begins to concern Bayard about Ab's genuineness?
(a) Many of Ab's friends are known criminals.
(b) Granny has less money than Ab says.
(c) There is something suspicious about the way Ab looks at him.
(d) He sees Ab sneaking off at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the war, Benbow was ______.
2. What occupies Drusilla's time when she returns home from the war?
3. What does the gossip about Drusilla develop to?
4. How does Granny try to ensure not being caught by the Union in her scheme?
5. Why doesn't Bayard kill Ab?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)