|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Granny try to ensure not being caught by the Union in her scheme?
(a) She never makes the sales deals.
(b) She makes herself seem older and ignorant.
(c) She befriends the troops.
(d) She never visits the same camp twice.
2. Why are the Burdens in Jefferson?
(a) To organize former slaves for the Republican Party.
(b) To fix the election.
(c) To keep an eye on Sartoris.
(d) To make a profit off the devastation.
3. "Reposte in Tertio" takes place ______ after the conclusion of "Raid."
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One week
(d) Two days.
4. Why is Granny hesitant about the last scheme?
(a) She's too tired to put up her act.
(b) She's sold to this troop before.
(c) The mules are not healthy.
(d) The regiment is too close to another.
5. Ab tells Bayard that Granny has accumulated ________ from the scheme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Granny saving some money from the scheme for?
2. How is Bayard able to identify Grumby's house?
3. What does Bayard see in Ab's eyes when he talks to him?
4. Why does Mrs. Compson approach Drusilla when she returns home?
5. How does Grumby try to disarm Bayard and Ringo?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)