Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Aunt Louisa feel about Drusilla going to war?
(a) She was proud.
(b) She was on the fence.
(c) She didn't know.
(d) She was appalled.
2. What has changed since the boys went looking for Grumby and Ab?
(a) A new war has started.
(b) Jefferson has been destroyed.
(c) Drusilla and John are married.
(d) The war has ended.
3. Drusilla complains: "I went to war to hunt Yankees, not hunting ______."
4. How does Granny respond to the soldier's accusations about her scheme?
(a) She accuses them back.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She feigns ignorance.
(d) She runs away.
5. What first begins to concern Bayard about Ab's genuineness?
(a) Many of Ab's friends are known criminals.
(b) Granny has less money than Ab says.
(c) There is something suspicious about the way Ab looks at him.
(d) He sees Ab sneaking off at night.
6. Before the war, Benbow was ______.
(a) The mayor.
(b) A Republican.
(c) A slave.
(d) A child.
7. What occupies Drusilla's time when she returns home from the war?
(a) Rebuilding Sartoris' house.
(b) Making plans to overthrow the Union.
(c) Needlepoint and laundry.
(d) Cleaning up the town.
8. What does the gossip about Drusilla develop to?
(a) Everyone thinks she's pregnant.
(b) Everyone thinks she's married.
(c) Everyone thinks she's a hero.
(d) Everyone thinks she's a traitor.
9. How does Granny try to ensure not being caught by the Union in her scheme?
(a) She never makes the sales deals.
(b) She never visits the same camp twice.
(c) She makes herself seem older and ignorant.
(d) She befriends the troops.
10. Why doesn't Bayard kill Ab?
(a) He wants him to go to jail instead.
(b) Ab is unarmed.
(c) He doesn't have a gun.
(d) Killing would be too generous.
11. How is Bayard able to identify Grumby's house?
(a) His wagon.
(b) His horse.
(c) His clothes hanging outside.
(d) The Union flag in the window.
12. What do Bayard and Ringo request from Uncle Buck after Granny's funeral?
(b) A gun.
(c) A place to live.
13. Why can't Buck continue on with the boys?
(a) His wound is too infected.
(b) He's banned from the next town.
(c) He has to take Ab back to town.
(d) He is too old and tired.
14. Who does Sartoris shoot in the town hall?
(b) Two election officials.
(c) A policeman.
15. While camping, a _______ stranger arrives.
(a) Familiar looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sartoris is running against Benbow to become _______.
2. How much did Sartoris beat Benbow by in the election?
3. Why does Bayard kill Grumby?
4. Why did the stranger kill the black man for the boys to find?
5. How do Ringo, Bayard, and Buck know they are on the right track to findings Grumby and Ab?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)