1. At the beginning of "Ambuscade," what map is Bayard drawing?
2. In "Ambuscade" Bayard believes the front lines are in ______.
3. While playing Civil War, who does Ringo want to play?
The Confederate General.
4. How many regiments has Colonel Sartoris made?
5. How do members of regiments expel their colonel?
6. Which regiment was Sartoris voted out of?
7. When his father returns home, Bayard observes he has the "smell of ______."
8. Why does Sartoris return home at the beginning of "The Unvanquished"?
To oversee the livestock pen.
This section contains 4,186 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)