|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Odor of Verbena: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ab the best available man in town?
(a) He's the youngest.
(b) He has the most money.
(c) He was raised right.
(d) All the other men are enlisted.
2. Before the war, Benbow was ______.
(a) A child.
(b) A slave.
(c) A Republican.
(d) The mayor.
3. How long do Ringo and Bayard wait on the road?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten hours.
4. How does Redmond feel about his defeat in his campaign for the state legislature?
5. Why is Granny unable to pull herself out of the river?
(a) She's fainted.
(b) She's weak
(c) She's going down stream.
(d) She's lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granny offer to Colonel Dick?
2. What does Redmond do after shooting at Bayard?
3. How does Grumby try to disarm Bayard and Ringo?
4. What occupies all of Sartoris' time since returning from the war?
5. What is Sartoris' intent in meeting with Redmond unarmed?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)