|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skirmish at Sartoris: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Philadelphy sobbing when Loosh and Granny confront each other?
(a) Because he doesn't want to leave the farm.
(b) Because Granny is sad.
(c) Because she knows Loosh is wrong.
(d) Because she doesn't like confrontation.
2. What do Bayard and Ringo request from Uncle Buck after Granny's funeral?
(c) A gun.
(d) A place to live.
3. Bayard observes that although the war is tragic, he has never experiences such ______.
4. When his father returns home, Bayard observes he has the "smell of ______."
(c) Union soldiers.
5. Ab tells Bayard that Granny has accumulated ________ from the scheme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bayard do when he sees Ab?
2. Why is Ringo not concerned about leaving Granny alone?
3. Why does Granny read recipes to Ringo and Bayard?
4. Why does Colonel Dick leave Granny's house?
5. Before the war, Benbow was ______.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)