|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vendee: Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed since the boys went looking for Grumby and Ab?
(a) Drusilla and John are married.
(b) A new war has started.
(c) The war has ended.
(d) Jefferson has been destroyed.
2. What is special about the paper Ringo acquires for Granny?
(a) It made from a rare tree.
(b) It has the official stamp of the Union.
(c) It belonged to a famous Confederate Colonel.
(d) It has secret notes written on it.
3. Why isn't Uncle Buck fighting in the army?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He was found to be a traitor.
(d) He lost a poker game.
4. How long does the search for Grumby and Ab take?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three days.
5. What do Bayard and Ringo request from Uncle Buck after Granny's funeral?
(a) A place to live.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldier does Bayard shoot at?
2. What is the main reason Granny profits from her meeting with Colonel Dick?
3. Ringo and Bayard have growing ______ to protect their town.
4. Why is Philadelphy sobbing when Loosh and Granny confront each other?
5. Why does Granny read recipes to Ringo and Bayard?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)