|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raid: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buck decide which slaves he sets free?
(a) He sets the older ones free.
(b) Whoever does better work.
(c) He draws names from a hat.
(d) He waits for signs from God.
2. Ringo is lass of a slave and more of a ______ to Bayard.
3. Which Union regiment does Sartoris encounter with Ringo and Bayard?
(a) The ruthless one they heard about.
(b) The one who they shot at.
(c) The one who stole their horses.
(d) The one holding Sartoris hostage.
4. Why does Colonel Dick leave Granny's house?
(a) He feels bad for intruding.
(b) He respects her resolve.
(c) He believes her story.
(d) He's tired of looking.
5. How long do Ringo and Bayard wait on the road?
(a) Four hours.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bayard feel about taking orders from this father?
2. What is Drusilla's main goal?
3. Why is Sartoris able to take the Union regiment prisoner so easily?
4. Why is Ringo not concerned about leaving Granny alone?
5. Drusilla views her new life as _______.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)