|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raid: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ringo not concerned about leaving Granny alone?
(a) She can take care of herself.
(b) No one wants to hurt her.
(c) He is inconsiderate.
(d) He has more important plans.
2. At the beginning of "Ambuscade," what map is Bayard drawing?
(a) Mason-Dixon line.
3. Ringo and Bayard have growing ______ to protect their town.
4. How does Bayard feel about taking orders from this father?
5. Why didn't Sartoris let both McCaslin brothers enlist?
(a) There are too many soldiers.
(b) They are loyal to the Union.
(c) They're too old.
(d) They're not serious enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Granny hide Ringo and Bayard?
2. Why can't Sartoris stay with his mother-in-law?
3. What does Drusilla tell Granny the Union troops are not letting the slaves do?
4. Which soldier does Bayard shoot at?
5. How did the Union discover the silver?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)