|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raid: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main reason Granny profits from her meeting with Colonel Dick?
(a) He believes she is on his side.
(b) Colonel Dick is loyal to the South.
(c) He misheard her story.
(d) She is sweet and innocent.
2. Why is the family hiding their silver?
(a) The Union is coming.
(b) They want to appear modest.
(c) It's illegal.
(d) Bayard and Ringo play with it too much.
3. Why is Sartoris able to take the Union regiment prisoner so easily?
(a) The regiment is weak.
(b) He pretends to have a larger regiment.
(c) He lures them away from their camp.
(d) He has more weapons.
4. How does Colonel Dick compensate Granny?
(a) He helps her cross the river.
(b) He gives her more silver and mules.
(c) He gives her advise.
(d) He hugs her.
5. How do members of regiments expel their colonel?
(a) They vote.
(b) They tie him up and leave him behind.
(c) They stage a riot.
(d) They can't.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Union regiment does Sartoris encounter with Ringo and Bayard?
2. Where does Loosh sneak off to in the middle of the night?
3. Ringo and Bayard have growing ______ to protect their town.
4. Drusilla compares the fighting Confederates and Union on the railroad to ______.
5. Why is Granny able to return home safely after visiting Colonel Dick?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)