|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ambuscade: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do members of regiments expel their colonel?
(a) They stage a riot.
(b) They can't.
(c) They tie him up and leave him behind.
(d) They vote.
2. How did Bayard's mother die?
(a) In the war.
(b) It's still a mystery.
(c) A farming accident.
(d) In childbirth.
3. What does Granny offer to Colonel Dick?
(d) A mule.
4. Why does Granny pray after the soldiers leave?
(a) To ask that they don't come back looking.
(b) To ask for forgiveness for the boys shooting.
(c) To ask for the safe return of her son.
(d) To ask for forgiveness for lying.
5. Why do Ringo and Bayard spy on Loosh?
(a) They think he knows something.
(b) They find his movements interesting.
(c) They think he's stealing.
(d) They are playing a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many regiments has Colonel Sartoris made?
2. How does Bayard feel about taking orders from this father?
3. How do the slaves respond to Loosh explaining the Union is coming to free them?
4. Which soldier does Bayard shoot at?
5. While playing Civil War, who does Ringo want to play?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)