|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reposte In Tertio: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ab tell Granny he admires about her?
(a) Her good cooking.
(b) Her business savviness.
(c) Her good looks.
(d) Her cunningness.
2. Drusilla compares the fighting Confederates and Union on the railroad to ______.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) Mythical gods.
(c) Iron knights.
(d) Dogs and cats.
3. At the beginning of "Ambuscade," what map is Bayard drawing?
(d) Mason-Dixon line.
4. Why do the Sartoris' have reservations about Ab?
(a) He's untrustworthy.
(b) He acts suspicious.
(c) He's a man.
(d) They've heard rumors.
5. After Bayard shoots, Ringo screams that who is coming after them?
(c) "The whole army."
Short Answer Questions
1. When his father returns home, Bayard observes he has the "smell of ______."
2. Bayard observes that although the war is tragic, he has never experiences such ______.
3. What makes it clear that Granny doesn't trust Ab?
4. The Union prisoners escape but leave their _______ behind.
5. "Reposte in Tertio" takes place ______ after the conclusion of "Raid."
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)