|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reposte In Tertio: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Loosh argues that he is as just as _______.
(c) The Union.
2. After Bayard shoots, Ringo screams that who is coming after them?
(d) "The whole army."
3. Why does Granny agree to do business with Grumby?
(a) She's desperate.
(b) They are old friends.
(c) They will pay her well.
(d) She doesn't think they're bad people.
4. Why does Sartoris return home at the beginning of "The Unvanquished"?
(a) To oversee the livestock pen.
(b) To bring a message.
(c) He was expelled from his regiment.
(d) He's fallen ill.
5. Which soldier does Bayard shoot at?
(a) The first one he sees.
(b) The biggest and strongest.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) The oldest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Union discover the silver?
2. "Retreat" begins ______ after the conclusion of "Ambuscade."
3. Ab tells Bayard that Granny has accumulated ________ from the scheme.
4. ]Why don't the Union soldiers take Granny's mules?
5. Why do many slaves decide to return to Jefferson with Granny?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)