|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reposte In Tertio: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drusilla views her new life as _______.
2. Why does Granny scold Ringo and Bayard?
(a) For not bathing.
(b) For shooting.
(c) For cursing.
(d) For coming to her.
3. In the scheme, Bayard and Granny are responsible for what?
(a) Counting the money.
(b) Writing the letters.
(c) Presenting the letter to the troops.
(d) Taking care of the mules.
4. The Methodist preacher in town used to be a _______.
(a) Farmer for the Sartoris family.
(b) Catholic priest.
(c) Union soldier.
(d) Confederate private.
5. How long do Ringo and Bayard wait on the road?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) A week.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time Drusilla saw the railroad, she says it was ______.
2. What is special about the paper Ringo acquires for Granny?
3. Faulkner compares the slaves' migration like racing to:
4. How does Bayard balance his gun?
5. Why do the Confederate troops encourage Granny to go back home?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)