|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skirmish at Sartoris: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bayard becomes concerned about his father's ______ visits to town.
2. Where do Bayard and Ringo find Granny's body?
(a) Back in their cabin.
(b) In her wagon.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a vacated shack.
3. How does Ringo distract the troops who corner Granny?
(a) He runs across the field screaming.
(b) He makes noise from the woods.
(c) He fires shots at them.
(d) He attempts to arrest them.
4. Why was Louisa letdown by election day?
(a) Sartoris won.
(b) There was no wedding.
(c) Not many people voted.
(d) There wasn't enough excitement.
5. What is Louisa's final task in setting Drusilla right?
(a) Teaching her to play piano.
(b) Making her marry Sartoris.
(c) Getting her a wig.
(d) Moving her to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sartoris able to take the Union regiment prisoner so easily?
2. Why do the Confederate troops encourage Granny to go back home?
3. In the scheme, Bayard and Granny are responsible for what?
4. While fleeing, why does Granny refuse to sleep in the farmhouse?
5. In the scheme, Ab is in charge of ______.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)