|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skirmish at Sartoris: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ringo not concerned about leaving Granny alone?
(a) No one wants to hurt her.
(b) She can take care of herself.
(c) He is inconsiderate.
(d) He has more important plans.
2. What was Granny saving some money from the scheme for?
(a) To buy her slaves back.
(b) To bail her cousin out of prison.
(c) To hire a hit man.
(d) To make a new life after the war.
3. How does Granny try to ensure not being caught by the Union in her scheme?
(a) She befriends the troops.
(b) She never makes the sales deals.
(c) She never visits the same camp twice.
(d) She makes herself seem older and ignorant.
4. In the scheme, Ab is in charge of ______.
(c) Human relations.
5. As the Union soldiers leave Sartoris' burning house, how does Granny respond?
(a) She curses them.
(b) She shoots at them.
(c) She cries.
(d) She is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Granny leaves, Bayard ______ himself for letting Granny go to see Grumby alone.
2. Sartoris is running against Benbow to become _______.
3. Why do many slaves begin betraying their masters?
4. "Reposte in Tertio" takes place ______ after the conclusion of "Raid."
5. Why does Granny go to see Grumby alone?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)