Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
2. What happens when the dam machinery is overworked?
3. In what subject does Jackie earn a degree?
4. Dillon tells Jackie about a job opening for a/an __________________ back home.
5. What is the type of vine that Hassel has seen growing up a tree?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment then cite an example to support your answers.
The author uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two other examples you can identify in the novel and note why they are examples of irony.
Explain the conflict between the people who lived in the coal mining region of West Virginia and those involved in the government programs designed to provide aid.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)