Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
2. What happens when the dam machinery is overworked?
3. In what subject does Jackie earn a degree?
4. Dillon tells Jackie about a job opening for a/an __________________ back home.
5. What is the type of vine that Hassel has seen growing up a tree?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the book's title? What are some other possible titles for the book? List at least five and cite your reasons for each.
Essay Topic 2
What is the overall setting for the novel? Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular culture events. Why did Giardina choose to use these places in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
The author uses several instances of foreshadowing in the story. Explain what foreshadowing is, and cite at least two examples making sure to explain what makes each an instance of foreshadowing.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)