|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jackie is upset because _____________ has left the area.
(c) Arthur Lee.
2. Where does Tom move to eventually?
(d) Costa Rica.
3. Why does the person in #151 advise Jackie to leave the area?
(a) Because it is dying.
(b) Because she loves the big city.
(c) Because she needs a bigger career.
(d) Because he wants her to travel with him.
4. What happens when the machine moving the graves malfunctions?
(a) The machine cannot be repaired for quite awhile.
(b) The machine falls over.
(c) Remains are scattered all over the ground.
(d) The machine tumbles down a hill.
5. Against which company do the coal miners wage a strike?
(a) Wheeling Mine Company.
(b) The International Oil Corp.
(c) West Virginia Mining Corp.
(d) All American Coal Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body does Dillon injure when he falls down a hill?
2. A doctor from which town comes looking for Dillon?
3. Tom tells the bishop that he is a/an _________________ priest.
4. What does Dillon promise to do if Jackie takes the job in #105?
5. Who is Lech Walesa?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)