|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dillon do every year on the anniversary of the day he and Rachel first made love?
(a) He gets drunk.
(b) He visits the cabin on Trace Mountain.
(c) He stays in bed.
(d) He visits her grave.
2. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
3. What part of his body does Dillon injure when he falls down a hill?
(a) His back.
(b) His leg.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His arm.
4. What does Tom finally confess to Jackie?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He left the priesthood.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) He is gay.
5. Jackie spends a year in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. The way that the vine grows up the tree is in the shape of ____________________.
2. What is at the core of Tom's problems?
3. What do Dillon and Arthur Lee do after the dam bursts?
4. Who has threatened to bring criminal charges against Tom if he doesn't shut down his VISTA activities?
5. What does Dillon do when the remains are scattered around?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)