|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people agree to attend mass when the bishop comes?
2. Whose remains are revealed when the machine malfunctions?
(a) Sim's father's.
(c) Dillon's father's.
3. Jackie is upset because _____________ has left the area.
(b) Arthur Lee.
4. Who unexpectedly returns to town?
5. When Tom leaves, he tells Jackie that ______________________.
(a) they aren't done yet.
(b) he is never coming back.
(c) he will be back tomorrow.
(d) he wants to marry her.
6. What part of his body does Dillon injure when he falls down a hill?
(a) His arm.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His leg.
(d) His back.
7. Who has threatened to bring criminal charges against Tom if he doesn't shut down his VISTA activities?
(a) Arthur Lee.
8. What does Jackie write editorials about during this period?
(a) The school levy.
(b) The coal miners strike.
(c) The new hospital.
(d) The presidential election.
9. Who has all the poverty money sent to him so that he can dole it out?
(b) Arthur Lee.
10. What is the name of the newspaper where Jackie takes a job?
(a) Justice Clarion.
(b) Justice Dispatch.
(c) Justice Gazette.
(d) Justice Advocate.
11. Who dies in Jackie's arms?
(c) Arthur Lee.
12. From what addiction does Tom suffer?
(b) Alcohol abuse.
(d) Drug abuse.
13. Who/what is Rachel looking at when she dies?
(a) The sunset.
(b) A floral arrangement.
14. What does Dillon do when the remains are scattered around?
(a) He faints.
(b) He throws himself on the ground and sobs.
(c) He chokes Arthur Lee.
(d) He vomits.
15. What is the name of the organization run by the man in #101?
(a) Shiloh Center.
(b) Agape Center.
(c) Cervantes Center.
(d) Yahweh Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dillon tells Jackie about a job opening for a/an __________________ back home.
2. Why is Tom disheartened by saying Mass every Sunday?
3. Tom tells the bishop that he is a/an _________________ priest.
4. In what year does "God's Bones" take place?
5. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)