|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom leaves, he tells Jackie that ______________________.
(a) he wants to marry her.
(b) they aren't done yet.
(c) he will be back tomorrow.
(d) he is never coming back.
2. Which company has bought out The American Coal Company?
(a) The Standard Oil Company.
(b) The International Oil Corp.
(c) International Business Machines.
3. What question does Jackie ask Dillon that makes him clam up?
(a) If he's ever been in love.
(b) If he believes in God.
(c) If he would loan her some money.
(d) If he has ever been arrested.
4. Against which company do the coal miners wage a strike?
(a) The International Oil Corp.
(b) Wheeling Mine Company.
(c) West Virginia Mining Corp.
(d) All American Coal Corp.
5. What is the name of the coal company which has negative intent for Homeplace?
(a) Wheeling Coal Mines Inc.
(b) West Virginia Mining Company.
(c) The American Coal Company.
(d) The U.S. Drilling Company.
6. Tom tells the bishop that he is a/an _________________ priest.
7. Dillon tells Jackie about a job opening for a/an __________________ back home.
(a) social worker.
(b) newspaper editor.
8. For what does Hassel pray when the bishop comes?
(a) That the Lord keep Tom safe.
(b) That he can get a raise.
(c) That his wife will get well.
(d) That his son will find a good wife.
9. What does Jackie tell Tom even though he is dead when she reaches him?
(a) She will miss him forever.
(b) She will never love anyone else.
(c) We're not done yet.
(d) He was the best man she ever knew.
10. What is the name of the organization run by the man in #101?
(a) Agape Center.
(b) Cervantes Center.
(c) Shiloh Center.
(d) Yahweh Center.
11. Jackie is upset because _____________ has left the area.
(d) Arthur Lee.
12. Between what years does "Death by Water" take place?
13. Jackie talks to Dillon about her feelings regarding _________________.
(a) her job.
(b) her mother.
(c) her father.
14. What does Dillon do every year on the anniversary of the day he and Rachel first made love?
(a) He visits the cabin on Trace Mountain.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He stays in bed.
(d) He visits her grave.
15. A doctor from which town comes looking for Dillon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has threatened to bring criminal charges against Tom if he doesn't shut down his VISTA activities?
2. What is carried in the doctor's container?
3. Why does the person in #151 advise Jackie to leave the area?
4. A guard at a picket line tells Jackie to get away even though _____________________.
5. Who is Sim's son who is missing in the flood?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)