1. What is Dillon's last name?
2. How is Dillon related to Rachel?
They are cousins.
3. What is Rachel's last name?
4. Who is Dillon's mother?
5. Who is Rachel's mother?
6. In what state does the story take place?
7. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
A labor organizer.
8. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
9. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
The Kentucky Derby.
10. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
This section contains 3,710 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)