|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
(a) The cost of food.
(b) The cost of housing.
(c) The cost of insurance.
(d) The cost of miner equipment.
2. In what town does Jackie buy a house?
3. Jackie thinks the young man in #77 looks like ____________________.
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Peter Noone.
(d) John Lennon.
4. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
(a) President Carter.
(b) President Johnson.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) President Kennedy.
5. A TV crew wants to film a company donating _____________ to local schoolchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
2. What does Hassel pick up while at the Governor's Office?
3. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
4. What is the doctor in #89 carrying when he comes to see Dillon?
5. What form of transportation does Rachel use to travel around and care for the sick?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)