|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel's mother?
2. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
(a) A union organizer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A reporter.
3. What does Dillon make for Jackie for supper?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) Burgers and fries.
(d) Hot dogs and pork and beans.
4. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Kentucky River.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Blackberry River.
(d) Ohio River.
5. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
(a) Her home.
(b) An abandoned cabin.
(c) The back of a truck.
(d) A motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
3. From what addiction does Tom suffer?
4. What is the name of the organization run by the man in #101?
5. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)