|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supervises the moving of the family graves in order to save them before they are dug up?
(c) Arthur Lee.
2. What is the name of the coal company which has negative intent for Homeplace?
(a) West Virginia Mining Company.
(b) The American Coal Company.
(c) The U.S. Drilling Company.
(d) Wheeling Coal Mines Inc.
3. Who is shot in the head and will live brain damaged for the rest of her/his life?
(d) Arthur Lee.
4. What is carried in the doctor's container?
(a) A pair of black lungs.
(d) Seed corn.
5. What happens when the machine moving the graves malfunctions?
(a) Remains are scattered all over the ground.
(b) The machine cannot be repaired for quite awhile.
(c) The machine falls over.
(d) The machine tumbles down a hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the minister when Brenda gets married?
2. What do the men trapped in the coal mine use to bang on the rocks to alert their rescuers?
3. About what topic does Dillon obsess?
4. What topic does Dillon talk to Jackie about so that she will write an editorial?
5. What is at the core of Tom's problems?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)