|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tom worried about the bishop's upcoming visit?
(a) There is only one person who attends mass.
(b) He wants to talk to him about leaving the priesthood.
(c) There haven't been any converts to the faith.
(d) The house he lives in is shabby.
2. Who does Rachel marry?
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
4. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
(a) He is killed in the war.
(b) He decides he is not ready to get married.
(c) He never contacts her.
(d) She is in love with someone else.
5. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) The Phillippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is carried in the doctor's container?
2. A man from which government agency shows up at Dillon's house to tell him that there is an injunction against the strike?
3. What does Dillon make for Jackie for supper?
4. Where had Fred told Rachel he was going to go to marry her?
5. What does Dillon do when the remains are scattered around?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)