|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Brenda fall in love?
(c) Tommie Boy.
2. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To go back to school.
(c) To work in a shipyard.
(d) To visit relatives.
3. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She is afraid of what people would think.
(b) She knows he won't pay her support.
(c) She knows it is against her religion.
(d) She hopes their marriage can work.
4. A man from which government agency shows up at Dillon's house to tell him that there is an injunction against the strike?
(a) The C.I.A.
(b) The A.T.F.
(c) The F.B.I.
(d) The Secret Service.
5. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A union organizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
2. What topic does Dillon talk to Jackie about so that she will write an editorial?
3. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
4. What does Dillon want Rachel to do after they have declared their love for each other?
5. Who is the minister when Brenda gets married?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)