|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dillon coming to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Jackie's wedding.
(b) A peace protest march.
(c) A black lung demonstration.
(d) Jackie's graduation.
2. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Blackberry River.
(d) Ohio River.
3. What does Dillon beg Rachel not to do?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Go away to school.
(c) Drive too fast.
(d) Go to the dance with someone else.
4. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
5. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
(b) She is not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
2. Who is Rachel's wealthy boyfriend in Manila?
3. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
4. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
5. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)