|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
2. To what church do Rachel and Jackie belong?
3. Where does Tom move to eventually?
(b) Costa Rica.
4. Which U.S. President is killed while Dillon is in prison?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) President Garfield.
5. Who is Arthur Lee Sizemore?
(a) The local newspaper editor.
(b) The IGA manager.
(c) The Baptist minister.
(d) The manager of the local mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tommie die?
2. When Dillon gets to the hospital, Jackie tells him that Rachel is dying because ____________________.
3. In what town is Dillon's house located?
4. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
5. Between what years does "Death by Water" take place?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)