|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tommie die?
(a) In battle.
(b) In a car accident.
(d) In a plane crash.
2. What is the doctor in #89 carrying when he comes to see Dillon?
(a) A basket.
(b) A bowl.
(c) A bucket.
(d) A jar.
3. What is Rachel's last name?
4. A TV crew wants to film a company donating _____________ to local schoolchildren.
5. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A cat.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
2. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
3. What does Dillon do every year on the anniversary of the day he and Rachel first made love?
4. When Rachel's marriage begins to fall apart, why does she not leave?
5. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)