|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jackie quits her job to start work at ___________________.
(b) the Pentagon.
(c) the Peace Corps.
(d) the Cervantes Center.
2. Which U.S. President is killed while Dillon is in prison?
(a) President Garfield.
(b) President Roosevelt.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Kennedy.
3. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
(b) Mamaw Hudson.
(d) Mamaw Honaker.
4. What is Rachel's last name?
5. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
(a) To go back to school.
(b) To work in a shipyard.
(c) To attend a funeral.
(d) To visit relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
2. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
3. What does Dillon beg Rachel not to do?
4. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
5. In what state does the story take place?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)