|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
(a) Mamaw Honaker.
(d) Mamaw Hudson.
2. Jackie spends a year in which country?
3. What is carried in the doctor's container?
(b) Seed corn.
(c) A pair of black lungs.
4. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
(a) New York.
5. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She knows he won't pay her support.
(b) She knows it is against her religion.
(c) She hopes their marriage can work.
(d) She is afraid of what people would think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to arrive and the last to leave Rachel's funeral?
2. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
3. Rachel is taken by helicopter to a cardiac unit of a hospital in which city?
4. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
5. Rachel and Jackie's new house is near which mine?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)