|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what addiction does Tom suffer?
(b) Alcohol abuse.
(c) Drug abuse.
2. In what subject does Jackie earn a degree?
(a) Art History.
3. With what disease is Rachel diagnosed?
(b) Rheumatic fever.
4. Dillon tells Jackie about a job opening for a/an __________________ back home.
(b) social worker.
(d) newspaper editor.
5. Who is the minister when Brenda gets married?
(c) Doyle Ray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
2. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
3. What is the name of the organization run by the man in #101?
4. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
5. What is Tony's job?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)