|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dillon still resist telling Jackie?
(a) That he and her mother were secretly married.
(b) That he may be her father.
(c) That he secretly paid for her college education.
(d) That he is going to be moving away.
2. Rachel and Jackie's new house is near which mine?
(a) Number Thirteen.
(b) Number Three.
(c) Number One.
(d) Number Seventeen.
3. Why do Hassel and Tom go to the Governor's Office in Charleston?
(a) To get a bridge built in Justice.
(b) To petition for a stay of execution.
(c) To invite him to their annual festival.
(d) To offer campaign assistance.
4. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
(c) Mamaw Honaker.
(d) Mamaw Hudson.
5. What does Hassel pick up while at the Governor's Office?
(a) An autographed photo.
(b) A book on West Virginia history.
(c) New license plates.
(d) A decal for his windshield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
2. Who is Dillon's mother?
3. How does Tommie die?
4. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
5. Jackie spends a year in which country?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)