|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the region where Rachel lives?
(b) Ohio Valley.
2. What topic does Dillon talk to Jackie about so that she will write an editorial?
(a) The dangerous situation with the dam.
(b) The lack of doctors coming to the area.
(c) The availability of college scholarships.
(d) The abuse of drugs by young people.
3. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
(a) Because of their accents.
(b) Because of their personalities.
(c) Because of their height.
(d) Because of their hairstyles.
4. A TV crew wants to film a company donating _____________ to local schoolchildren.
5. Why is Tom disheartened by saying Mass every Sunday?
(a) No one contributes to the collection.
(b) No one ever attends.
(c) He has a hard time getting converts.
(d) No one helps him build a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel's last name?
2. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
3. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
4. In what town is Dillon's house located?
5. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)