|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Bridges and Dams 1985-1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what church do Rachel and Jackie belong?
2. Why do Hassel and Tom go to the Governor's Office in Charleston?
(a) To offer campaign assistance.
(b) To invite him to their annual festival.
(c) To get a bridge built in Justice.
(d) To petition for a stay of execution.
3. What does Dillon still resist telling Jackie?
(a) That he is going to be moving away.
(b) That he may be her father.
(c) That he and her mother were secretly married.
(d) That he secretly paid for her college education.
4. In what town does Jackie buy a house?
5. What is the name of the organization run by the man in #101?
(a) Cervantes Center.
(b) Agape Center.
(c) Yahweh Center.
(d) Shiloh Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what is Rachel looking at when she dies?
2. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
3. What does Dillon beg Rachel not to do?
4. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
5. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)