|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Number Thirteen 1963-1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To work in a shipyard.
(c) To visit relatives.
(d) To go back to school.
2. Where is Dillon stationed after he joins the army?
3. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
(a) He never contacts her.
(b) She is in love with someone else.
(c) He is killed in the war.
(d) He decides he is not ready to get married.
4. Which U.S. President is killed while Dillon is in prison?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) President Garfield.
(d) President Roosevelt.
5. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
(c) She is not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
2. What is the name of the region where Rachel lives?
3. What form of transportation does Rachel use to travel around and care for the sick?
4. Who leads a strike of hundreds of miners in a labor dispute?
5. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)