|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Number Thirteen 1963-1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A cat.
(c) A fox.
(d) A deer.
2. What does Dillon take Jackie up to Trace Mountain to see?
(a) A moonshine still.
(b) A cave.
(c) The spectacular view.
(d) His uncle's cabin.
3. Jackie thinks the young man in #77 looks like ____________________.
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Peter Noone.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
(a) An airplane plant.
(b) A high school.
(c) The mines.
(d) A newspaper office.
5. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel name her baby?
2. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
3. In what state does the story take place?
4. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
5. In what town is Dillon's house located?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)