|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Number Thirteen 1963-1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Johnson.
(c) President Carter.
(d) President Roosevelt.
2. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
3. What is the vocation of the young man in #77?
4. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A fox.
(b) A cat.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raccoon.
5. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
(a) Because of their accents.
(b) Because of their personalities.
(c) Because of their hairstyles.
(d) Because of their height.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads a strike of hundreds of miners in a labor dispute?
2. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
3. What is the name of Rachel's mule?
4. What is Jackie's favorite book?
5. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)