|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Number Thirteen 1963-1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
(a) they are first cousins.
(b) they come from different classes.
(c) she is not interested in him.
(d) her parents forbid it.
2. What does Dillon take Jackie up to Trace Mountain to see?
(a) His uncle's cabin.
(b) The spectacular view.
(c) A cave.
(d) A moonshine still.
3. Who leads a strike of hundreds of miners in a labor dispute?
4. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A fox.
(b) A cat.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raccoon.
5. Who is Rachel's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
2. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
3. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
4. Why does everyone in her seventh grade class hate Jackie?
5. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)