|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Number Thirteen 1963-1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A union organizer.
2. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Blackberry River.
3. What is the name of the region where Rachel lives?
(c) Ohio Valley.
4. In what town is Dillon's house located?
5. What does Rachel name her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Dillon get out of jail?
2. To what church do Rachel and Jackie belong?
3. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
4. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
5. With what is Jackie afflicted at the age of eight?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)