|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel marry?
2. Why does Rachel scream at Tony when he comes home with Jackie?
(a) He had left all the windows open and it rained in the house.
(b) She has been trying to call him all night.
(c) He spent all his paycheck before he got home.
(d) She can tell Jackie has had some beer.
3. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) The Phillippines.
4. What does Rachel's boyfriend give her as a souvenir of the war?
(a) The skull of a Japanese soldier.
(b) His medals.
(c) A hand grenade prototype.
(d) His helmet.
5. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
(a) The cost of insurance.
(b) The cost of food.
(c) The cost of miner equipment.
(d) The cost of housing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tommie die?
2. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
3. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
4. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
5. A TV crew wants to film a company donating _____________ to local schoolchildren.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)