|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men trapped in the coal mine use to bang on the rocks to alert their rescuers?
(a) A tin pan.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A miner's hat.
2. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
(b) Mamaw Honaker.
(c) Mamaw Hudson.
3. What does Dillon want Rachel to do after they have declared their love for each other?
(a) Leave her husband and move in with him.
(b) Divorce her husband immediately.
(c) Go away for awhile to clear her head.
(d) Leave her husband and get an apartment.
4. Who leads a strike of hundreds of miners in a labor dispute?
5. What does Rachel name her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what topic does Dillon obsess?
2. What is the name of Rachel's mule?
3. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
4. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
5. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)