|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dillon's last name?
2. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
3. What does Dillon beg Rachel not to do?
(a) Go away to school.
(b) Drive too fast.
(c) Break up with him.
(d) Go to the dance with someone else.
4. How is Dillon related to Rachel?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are second cousins.
(d) They are not related.
5. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Blackberry River.
(d) Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel's wealthy boyfriend in Manila?
2. A man from which government agency shows up at Dillon's house to tell him that there is an injunction against the strike?
3. Who leads a strike of hundreds of miners in a labor dispute?
4. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
5. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)