|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Blackberry River.
(d) Ohio River.
2. Where had Fred told Rachel he was going to go to marry her?
(b) New York.
(d) West Virginia.
3. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
(a) New Orleans.
4. Where is Dillon stationed after he joins the army?
5. What form of transportation does Rachel use to travel around and care for the sick?
(a) A bike.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur Lee Sizemore?
2. What does Dillon make for Jackie for supper?
3. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
4. Who is Rachel's roommate at nursing school?
5. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)