|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She knows he won't pay her support.
(b) She knows it is against her religion.
(c) She is afraid of what people would think.
(d) She hopes their marriage can work.
2. Who is Rachel's roommate at nursing school?
3. In what state does the story take place?
(b) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
4. Who does Rachel begin to date after her relationship with Fred ends?
5. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
(a) The cost of insurance.
(b) The cost of food.
(c) The cost of miner equipment.
(d) The cost of housing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel's boyfriend give her as a souvenir of the war?
2. With what is Jackie afflicted at the age of eight?
3. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
4. What does Dillon NOT do when he sees Rachel after the war?
5. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)