|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is Catholic.
(d) He is ambitious.
2. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
(a) Because of their hairstyles.
(b) Because of their accents.
(c) Because of their height.
(d) Because of their personalities.
3. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
4. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
(a) she is not interested in him.
(b) her parents forbid it.
(c) they come from different classes.
(d) they are first cousins.
5. What is Rachel's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
2. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
3. Who is Rachel's roommate at nursing school?
4. Who is Dillon's mother?
5. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)