|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
(a) He stores it in a box.
(b) He burns it.
(c) He throws it in the river.
(d) He buries it.
2. What is the name of the region where Rachel lives?
(b) Ohio Valley.
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
4. How does Tommie die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) In battle.
(c) In a car accident.
5. Who is Dillon's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dillon's last name?
2. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
3. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
4. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
5. About what topic does Dillon obsess?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)