|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) North Carolina.
2. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
3. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
(a) The Nutcracker Ballet.
(b) New Year's Eve in Times Square.
(c) The Kentucky Derby.
(d) The Indianapolis 500.
4. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
(a) Mamaw Honaker.
(b) Mamaw Hudson.
5. How old is Toejam Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
2. What is Dillon's last name?
3. Rachel and Jackie's new house is near which mine?
4. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
5. Who is Rachel's mother?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)