|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She knows it is against her religion.
(b) She knows he won't pay her support.
(c) She hopes their marriage can work.
(d) She is afraid of what people would think.
2. Rachel and Jackie's new house is near which mine?
(a) Number Thirteen.
(b) Number Seventeen.
(c) Number Three.
(d) Number One.
3. Who is the first boy who Rachel kisses?
(a) Tony Angelelli.
(b) Dillon Freeman.
(c) Jimmy Morton.
(d) Sean Patterson.
4. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
(a) He is going out to the Moose Club.
(b) His car has also broken down.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He has to work late.
5. In what town is Dillon's house located?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Toejam Day?
2. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
3. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
4. Where does Tony go when he leaves the house?
5. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)