|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tony go when he leaves the house?
(a) His buddy's house.
(b) A motel.
(c) His office.
(d) His mother's house.
2. With what is Jackie afflicted at the age of eight?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
3. Who does Rachel begin to date after her relationship with Fred ends?
4. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A deer.
(b) A fox.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Dillon beg Rachel not to do?
(a) Drive too fast.
(b) Go away to school.
(c) Break up with him.
(d) Go to the dance with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
2. Which U.S. President does Rachel see on TV talking about poverty?
3. Who is Dillon's mother?
4. How does Tommie die?
5. What does Dillon NOT do when he sees Rachel after the war?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)