|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what topic does Dillon obsess?
2. With what is Jackie afflicted at the age of eight?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
3. In what state does the story take place?
(b) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
4. What does Dillon take Jackie up to Trace Mountain to see?
(a) His uncle's cabin.
(b) A moonshine still.
(c) A cave.
(d) The spectacular view.
5. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
(a) she is not interested in him.
(b) they are first cousins.
(c) her parents forbid it.
(d) they come from different classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rachel's marriage begins to fall apart, why does she not leave?
2. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
3. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
4. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
5. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)