|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Trace Mountain 1946-1951.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A cat.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A deer.
(d) A fox.
2. What does Rachel's boyfriend give her as a souvenir of the war?
(a) His medals.
(b) A hand grenade prototype.
(c) The skull of a Japanese soldier.
(d) His helmet.
3. What does Dillon NOT do when he sees Rachel after the war?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Proclaims his love for her.
(d) Swings her around.
4. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
(c) New Orleans.
5. What is Dillon's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dillon's mother?
2. What is the name of the coal camp where Carrie stays with Flora?
3. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
4. Who does Rachel marry?
5. In what state does the story take place?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)