|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Trace Mountain 1946-1951.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Blackberry River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Mississippi River.
2. Rachel admits to Tommie that she really cares for whom?
3. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is ambitious.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is Catholic.
4. What does Rachel name her baby?
5. What does Rachel want to become?
(a) A nurse.
(b) An actress.
(c) A singer.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
2. What does Dillon NOT do when he sees Rachel after the war?
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
4. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
5. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)