|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Trace Mountain 1946-1951.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Fred told Rachel he was going to go to marry her?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) New York.
2. People on Trace Mountain make their livings tending apple orchards and __________________.
3. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
(a) New Orleans.
4. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
(a) An airplane plant.
(b) A newspaper office.
(c) A high school.
(d) The mines.
5. Rachel admits to Tommie that she really cares for whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
2. Who does Rachel marry?
3. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
4. What does Rachel's boyfriend give her as a souvenir of the war?
5. What is the name of the coal camp where Carrie stays with Flora?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)