|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Trace Mountain 1946-1951.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation does Rachel use to travel around and care for the sick?
(a) A jeep.
(b) A car.
(c) A bike.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. Who is Dillon's mother?
3. Who is Rachel's wealthy boyfriend in Manila?
(a) Fred Simpson.
(b) Fred Clark.
(c) Fred Sullivan.
(d) Fred Morton.
4. How does Tommie die?
(a) In battle.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In a car accident.
5. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Kentucky River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Blackberry River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
2. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
3. What does Dillon want Rachel to do after they have declared their love for each other?
4. What is Dillon's last name?
5. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)