|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: God's Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
2. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
(b) New Orleans.
3. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
(a) He buries it.
(b) He stores it in a box.
(c) He burns it.
(d) He throws it in the river.
4. What does Rachel want to become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A singer.
(c) A nurse.
(d) An actress.
5. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Kentucky River.
(b) Blackberry River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Ohio River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the coat that Rachel wears that bleeds out onto her white dress when it rained?
2. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
3. What is Dillon's last name?
4. What is the name of the coal camp where Carrie stays with Flora?
5. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)