|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: God's Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dillon stationed after he joins the army?
2. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
(a) New Year's Eve in Times Square.
(b) The Nutcracker Ballet.
(c) The Kentucky Derby.
(d) The Indianapolis 500.
3. What is Dillon's last name?
4. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A fox.
(c) A cat.
(d) A deer.
5. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Blackberry River.
(d) Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel's roommate at nursing school?
2. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
3. Who is Rachel's wealthy boyfriend in Manila?
4. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
5. What is the name of the coal camp where Carrie stays with Flora?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)