|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: God's Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
(a) He throws it in the river.
(b) He stores it in a box.
(c) He buries it.
(d) He burns it.
2. Rachel admits to Tommie that she really cares for whom?
3. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A cat.
(c) A deer.
(d) A fox.
4. Where is Dillon stationed after he joins the army?
5. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
(a) The cost of insurance.
(b) The cost of housing.
(c) The cost of food.
(d) The cost of miner equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
2. In what state does the story take place?
3. Who is the first boy who Rachel kisses?
4. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
5. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)