|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: God's Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel want to become?
(a) A singer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A teacher.
2. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Blackberry River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Kentucky River.
3. What is deducted from the coalminers' pay each week?
(a) The cost of miner equipment.
(b) The cost of housing.
(c) The cost of insurance.
(d) The cost of food.
4. How does Tommie die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) In battle.
(c) In a car accident.
5. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
(a) Because of their height.
(b) Because of their accents.
(c) Because of their hairstyles.
(d) Because of their personalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dillon related to Rachel?
2. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
3. Who is Dillon's mother?
4. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
5. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)