|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: God's Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is ambitious.
(d) He is Catholic.
2. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To go back to school.
(c) To visit relatives.
(d) To work in a shipyard.
3. How does Tommie die?
(a) In a car accident.
(c) In battle.
(d) In a plane crash.
4. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A deer.
(c) A fox.
(d) A cat.
5. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rachel admits to Tommie that she really cares for whom?
2. What is Dillon's last name?
3. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
4. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
5. Where had Fred told Rachel he was going to go to marry her?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)