|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: God's Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Fred told Rachel he was going to go to marry her?
(b) West Virginia.
(d) New York.
2. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To work in a shipyard.
(c) To visit relatives.
(d) To go back to school.
3. What does Dillon NOT do when he sees Rachel after the war?
(a) Proclaims his love for her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Swings her around.
4. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
(a) He buries it.
(b) He stores it in a box.
(c) He burns it.
(d) He throws it in the river.
5. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Kentucky River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Blackberry River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dillon's last name?
2. Rachel's boyfriend's family is from which Southern city?
3. Who is Dillon's mother?
4. What is Rachel's last name?
5. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)