|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Roving Pickets 1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the region where Rachel lives?
(a) Ohio Valley.
2. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
(a) her parents forbid it.
(b) they come from different classes.
(c) she is not interested in him.
(d) they are first cousins.
3. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Blackberry River.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Ohio River.
4. Who is Dillon's mother?
5. What form of transportation does Rachel use to travel around and care for the sick?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A car.
(c) A bike.
(d) A jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rachel's mule?
2. What does Dillon beg Rachel not to do?
3. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
4. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
5. Who does Rachel begin to date after her relationship with Fred ends?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)