|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom leave Honduras?
(a) He realizes that he needs to be near Jackie.
(b) He gets malaria and needs a good hospital.
(c) He was kicked out for a political reason.
(d) He was transferred by the diocese.
2. What is the name of the newspaper where Jackie takes a job?
(a) Justice Advocate.
(b) Justice Dispatch.
(c) Justice Clarion.
(d) Justice Gazette.
3. Why is Dillon coming to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Jackie's wedding.
(b) A black lung demonstration.
(c) A peace protest march.
(d) Jackie's graduation.
4. Where does Tony go when he leaves the house?
(a) His office.
(b) His buddy's house.
(c) A motel.
(d) His mother's house.
5. What does Dillon make for Jackie for supper?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Hot dogs and pork and beans.
(d) Burgers and fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the person in #151 advise Jackie to leave the area?
2. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
3. How does Tommie die?
4. What happens when the machine moving the graves malfunctions?
5. Who does Rachel refuse to marry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)