|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassel pick up while at the Governor's Office?
(a) A book on West Virginia history.
(b) New license plates.
(c) A decal for his windshield.
(d) An autographed photo.
2. Who does Rachel begin to date after her relationship with Fred ends?
3. A guard at a picket line tells Jackie to get away even though _____________________.
(a) she is a member of the press.
(b) she is not causing any trouble.
(c) she is scheduled to speak.
(d) she is in no danger.
4. Who does Dillon see on a TV program broadcast from the Kennedy Center?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lech Walesa.
(d) James Taylor.
5. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
(a) His car has also broken down.
(b) He has to work late.
(c) He is going out to the Moose Club.
(d) He is not feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who unexpectedly returns to town?
2. Against which company do the coal miners wage a strike?
3. Who does Rachel marry?
4. Why does Tom leave Honduras?
5. Why does Jackie swear she will hate Tony forever?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)