|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel and Jackie's new house is near which mine?
(a) Number Seventeen.
(b) Number Thirteen.
(c) Number One.
(d) Number Three.
2. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
(a) An airplane plant.
(b) The mines.
(c) A newspaper office.
(d) A high school.
3. How many people agree to attend mass when the bishop comes?
4. A guard at a picket line tells Jackie to get away even though _____________________.
(a) she is in no danger.
(b) she is not causing any trouble.
(c) she is a member of the press.
(d) she is scheduled to speak.
5. Who supervises the moving of the family graves in order to save them before they are dug up?
(b) Arthur Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jackie ask Dillon that makes him clam up?
2. What does Dillon do when the remains are scattered around?
3. Who unexpectedly returns to town?
4. Why does Rachel hire a cook and housekeeper?
5. Hassel tells Jackie that __________________ is coming to support the strike.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)