|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Dillon get out of jail?
2. Why does Rachel scream at Tony when he comes home with Jackie?
(a) She can tell Jackie has had some beer.
(b) He had left all the windows open and it rained in the house.
(c) He spent all his paycheck before he got home.
(d) She has been trying to call him all night.
3. Why are Rachel and Tommie teased in their jobs?
(a) Because of their hairstyles.
(b) Because of their accents.
(c) Because of their personalities.
(d) Because of their height.
4. What event does Rachel's mother always listen to on the radio?
(a) The Nutcracker Ballet.
(b) The Kentucky Derby.
(c) New Year's Eve in Times Square.
(d) The Indianapolis 500.
5. Who is Rachel's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur Lee Sizemore?
2. A TV crew wants to film a company donating _____________ to local schoolchildren.
3. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
4. Jackie is upset because _____________ has left the area.
5. Against which company do the coal miners wage a strike?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)