|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper where Jackie takes a job?
(a) Justice Advocate.
(b) Justice Clarion.
(c) Justice Gazette.
(d) Justice Dispatch.
2. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) The Phillippines.
3. What animal does Dillon hit while driving home?
(a) A fox.
(b) A deer.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A cat.
4. Who leads a strike of hundreds of miners in a labor dispute?
5. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She knows he won't pay her support.
(b) She is afraid of what people would think.
(c) She hopes their marriage can work.
(d) She knows it is against her religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom tells the bishop that he is a/an _________________ priest.
2. Dillon tells Jackie about a job opening for a/an __________________ back home.
3. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
4. On which young man does Jackie have a crush?
5. Where does Dillon go to join the army?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)