|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tom disheartened by saying Mass every Sunday?
(a) No one helps him build a church.
(b) No one ever attends.
(c) No one contributes to the collection.
(d) He has a hard time getting converts.
2. What does Tony do with Jackie when he takes her to the Moose Club?
(a) Refuses to buy her any supper.
(b) Makes her wait in the car.
(c) Leaves her alone in a room with pool tables.
(d) Makes fun of her when she won't drink beer.
3. Which company has bought out The American Coal Company?
(a) The Standard Oil Company.
(c) The International Oil Corp.
(d) International Business Machines.
4. What is Tony's job?
(d) Store manager.
5. Why is Dillon coming to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Jackie's graduation.
(b) A black lung demonstration.
(c) Jackie's wedding.
(d) A peace protest march.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel's wealthy boyfriend in Manila?
2. With what is Jackie afflicted at the age of eight?
3. What does Dillon do with the skull given to her by Fred?
4. Who does Jackie run into while in Washington, D.C.?
5. Why do Hassel and Tom go to the Governor's Office in Charleston?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)