|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against which company do the coal miners wage a strike?
(a) All American Coal Corp.
(b) Wheeling Mine Company.
(c) The International Oil Corp.
(d) West Virginia Mining Corp.
2. Who had lived in Rachel and Jackie's house before them?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A union organizer.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She hopes their marriage can work.
(b) She is afraid of what people would think.
(c) She knows it is against her religion.
(d) She knows he won't pay her support.
4. Whose remains are revealed when the machine malfunctions?
(b) Sim's father's.
(c) Dillon's father's.
5. Rachel is taken by helicopter to a cardiac unit of a hospital in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what addiction does Tom suffer?
2. What was Dillon's father's job before he died?
3. When Rachel's marriage begins to fall apart, why does she not leave?
4. What does the company in #134 do regarding Homeplace?
5. Rachel and Jackie's new house is near which mine?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)