|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man from which government agency shows up at Dillon's house to tell him that there is an injunction against the strike?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The F.B.I.
(c) The A.T.F.
(d) The C.I.A.
2. Rachel admits to Tommie that she really cares for whom?
3. What is carried in the doctor's container?
(b) A pair of black lungs.
(c) Seed corn.
4. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
(a) The back of a truck.
(b) Her home.
(c) A motel.
(d) An abandoned cabin.
5. Which U.S. President is killed while Dillon is in prison?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) President Roosevelt.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Garfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose remains are revealed when the machine malfunctions?
2. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
3. What does Tom do when he is depressed?
4. The way that the vine grows up the tree is in the shape of ____________________.
5. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)