|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Dillon talk to Jackie about so that she will write an editorial?
(a) The availability of college scholarships.
(b) The lack of doctors coming to the area.
(c) The abuse of drugs by young people.
(d) The dangerous situation with the dam.
2. Why is Tom worried about the bishop's upcoming visit?
(a) There haven't been any converts to the faith.
(b) The house he lives in is shabby.
(c) There is only one person who attends mass.
(d) He wants to talk to him about leaving the priesthood.
3. To what church do Rachel and Jackie belong?
4. Who tells Jackie that she looks more like Dillon all the time?
5. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
(a) His car has also broken down.
(b) He is going out to the Moose Club.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He has to work late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose remains are revealed when the machine malfunctions?
2. In what town does Jackie buy a house?
3. What is Dillon's last name?
4. Jackie quits her job to start work at ___________________.
5. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)