|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Rachel's mother approve of Fred?
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is ambitious.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is rich.
2. Why does Rachel hire a cook and housekeeper?
(a) She wants to impress Dillon.
(b) She thinks it makes her look high class.
(c) She is too weak to do the work.
(d) She likes to employ local women.
3. Rachel is taken by helicopter to a cardiac unit of a hospital in which city?
4. What does Dillon want Rachel to do after they have declared their love for each other?
(a) Divorce her husband immediately.
(b) Leave her husband and move in with him.
(c) Go away for awhile to clear her head.
(d) Leave her husband and get an apartment.
5. What does Dillon promise to do if Jackie takes the job in #105?
(a) Quit the labor strikes.
(b) Get married.
(c) Quit smoking.
(d) Move to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jackie ask Dillon that makes him clam up?
2. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
3. At the picket line, someone puts up a sign that says ____________________.
4. What does Dillon take Jackie up to Trace Mountain to see?
5. How does Tommie die?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)