|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rachel buried after her death?
2. Who does Jackie run into while in Washington, D.C.?
(c) Arthur Lee.
3. When Rachel's marriage begins to fall apart, why does she not leave?
(a) It is against her religion.
(b) She wants a child.
(c) She wants to give it more time.
(d) She thinks he will change.
4. What is the name of the newspaper where Jackie takes a job?
(a) Justice Dispatch.
(b) Justice Gazette.
(c) Justice Advocate.
(d) Justice Clarion.
5. In what subject does Jackie earn a degree?
(c) Art History.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
2. With what is Jackie afflicted at the age of eight?
3. Who unexpectedly returns to town?
4. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
5. Why does Rachel hire a cook and housekeeper?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)