|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does Dillon plan to open with Sim Gore?
(a) Auto parts.
(c) Car wash.
2. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She knows it is against her religion.
(b) She is afraid of what people would think.
(c) She hopes their marriage can work.
(d) She knows he won't pay her support.
3. Who is the first to arrive and the last to leave Rachel's funeral?
(d) Arthur Lee.
4. In what state does the story take place?
(a) West Virginia.
(c) North Carolina.
5. When Tom leaves, he tells Jackie that ______________________.
(a) he is never coming back.
(b) he will be back tomorrow.
(c) he wants to marry her.
(d) they aren't done yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body is broken when Rachel falls into the river?
2. About what topic does Dillon obsess?
3. Between what years does "Death by Water" take place?
4. In what town does Jackie buy a house?
5. Why does Rachel hire a cook and housekeeper?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)