|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
(c) New York.
2. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
(b) She is not sure.
3. What does Jackie write editorials about during this period?
(a) The new hospital.
(b) The coal miners strike.
(c) The presidential election.
(d) The school levy.
4. From what addiction does Tom suffer?
(a) Alcohol abuse.
(c) Drug abuse.
5. Rachel tells Dillon that they can't become romantically involved because _____________________.
(a) she is not interested in him.
(b) her parents forbid it.
(c) they come from different classes.
(d) they are first cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rachel and Tommie work as army nurses?
2. A doctor from which town comes looking for Dillon?
3. A TV crew wants to film a company donating _____________ to local schoolchildren.
4. What is the name of the region where Rachel lives?
5. How is Dillon related to Rachel?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)