|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dillon stationed after he joins the army?
2. With what disease is Rachel diagnosed?
(b) Rheumatic fever.
3. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Blackberry River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Kentucky River.
4. What does Dillon take Jackie up to Trace Mountain to see?
(a) A cave.
(b) His uncle's cabin.
(c) The spectacular view.
(d) A moonshine still.
5. How is Dillon related to Rachel?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are not related.
(c) They are second cousins.
(d) They are siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day Tony tells Jackie that _______________ is sick and in the hospital.
2. At the picket line, someone puts up a sign that says ____________________.
3. Rachel admits to Tommie that she really cares for whom?
4. What does Jackie write editorials about during this period?
5. Rachel is taken by helicopter to a cardiac unit of a hospital in which city?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)