|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Waiting for Lech 1988-1989.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Dillon talk to Jackie about so that she will write an editorial?
(a) The dangerous situation with the dam.
(b) The availability of college scholarships.
(c) The lack of doctors coming to the area.
(d) The abuse of drugs by young people.
2. A guard at a picket line tells Jackie to get away even though _____________________.
(a) she is scheduled to speak.
(b) she is a member of the press.
(c) she is not causing any trouble.
(d) she is in no danger.
3. Whose house is blown up during the strike?
4. In what subject does Jackie earn a degree?
(d) Art History.
5. Where does Dillon get a job after his stint in the army?
(a) An airplane plant.
(b) A newspaper office.
(c) The mines.
(d) A high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dillon make for Jackie for supper?
2. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
3. What is the type of vine that Hassel has seen growing up a tree?
4. Why is Rachel's father going to Norfolk?
5. What is the river that runs through the region where the story takes place?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)