|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Exile 1980-1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what disease is Rachel diagnosed?
(a) Rheumatic fever.
2. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He is going out to the Moose Club.
(c) He has to work late.
(d) His car has also broken down.
3. Why does Rachel scream at Tony when he comes home with Jackie?
(a) He spent all his paycheck before he got home.
(b) He had left all the windows open and it rained in the house.
(c) She has been trying to call him all night.
(d) She can tell Jackie has had some beer.
4. What does Dillon promise to do if Jackie takes the job in #105?
(a) Get married.
(b) Quit smoking.
(c) Move to California.
(d) Quit the labor strikes.
5. In what year does Dillon get out of jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rachel's marriage begins to fall apart, why does she not leave?
2. Who does Rachel refuse to marry?
3. What is the name of the coal camp where Carrie stays with Flora?
4. Where does Tony go when he leaves the house?
5. In what city is Dillon serving time in a federal penitentiary?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)