|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel is taken by helicopter to a cardiac unit of a hospital in which city?
2. What does Dillon do when the remains are scattered around?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He faints.
(c) He throws himself on the ground and sobs.
(d) He chokes Arthur Lee.
3. Why does Rachel's relationship with Fred end?
(a) He decides he is not ready to get married.
(b) He never contacts her.
(c) She is in love with someone else.
(d) He is killed in the war.
4. What does the company in #134 plan to do in Homeplace?
(a) Reduce wages.
(b) Strip mine the area.
(c) Sell the mines.
(d) Close the mines.
5. What happens when the machine moving the graves malfunctions?
(a) The machine cannot be repaired for quite awhile.
(b) Remains are scattered all over the ground.
(c) The machine tumbles down a hill.
(d) The machine falls over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rachel think is the father of her baby?
2. Between what years does "Death by Water" take place?
3. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
4. What does Dillon finally admit to Jackie?
5. What does Jackie rescue of the scattered remains to give to Dillon?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)