|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dillon finally admit to Jackie?
(a) That she was adopted.
(b) That he secretly married her mother.
(c) That he is her father.
(d) That Tom wants to marry her.
2. Dillon vows to see Rachel ___________________.
(a) every day.
(b) when she wakes up.
(c) in her dreams.
(d) in heaven.
3. Who does Rachel begin to date after her relationship with Fred ends?
4. Rachel is taken by helicopter to a cardiac unit of a hospital in which city?
5. What is the name of the coal company which has negative intent for Homeplace?
(a) West Virginia Mining Company.
(b) The U.S. Drilling Company.
(c) The American Coal Company.
(d) Wheeling Coal Mines Inc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
2. In what year does "God's Bones" take place?
3. What does the company in #134 do regarding Homeplace?
4. What form of transportation does Rachel use to travel around and care for the sick?
5. When Dillon gets to the hospital, Jackie tells him that Rachel is dying because ____________________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)