|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the coal company which has negative intent for Homeplace?
(a) Wheeling Coal Mines Inc.
(b) The U.S. Drilling Company.
(c) West Virginia Mining Company.
(d) The American Coal Company.
2. What does Jackie rescue of the scattered remains to give to Dillon?
(a) An arm.
(b) A hand.
(c) A skull.
(d) A foot.
3. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
(a) She knows it is against her religion.
(b) She knows he won't pay her support.
(c) She is afraid of what people would think.
(d) She hopes their marriage can work.
4. What happens when the machine moving the graves malfunctions?
(a) The machine tumbles down a hill.
(b) Remains are scattered all over the ground.
(c) The machine falls over.
(d) The machine cannot be repaired for quite awhile.
5. People on Trace Mountain make their livings tending apple orchards and __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dillon and Rachel make love for the first time?
2. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
3. What does the company in #134 do regarding Homeplace?
4. Who does Rachel marry?
5. What is carried in the doctor's container?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)