|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: God's Bones-1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supervises the moving of the family graves in order to save them before they are dug up?
(a) Arthur Lee.
2. Who does Rachel marry?
3. What question does Jackie ask Dillon that makes him clam up?
(a) If he believes in God.
(b) If he would loan her some money.
(c) If he has ever been arrested.
(d) If he's ever been in love.
4. What does the company in #134 plan to do in Homeplace?
(a) Sell the mines.
(b) Strip mine the area.
(c) Close the mines.
(d) Reduce wages.
5. What does Dillon do when the remains are scattered around?
(a) He throws himself on the ground and sobs.
(b) He chokes Arthur Lee.
(c) He faints.
(d) He vomits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel refuse to leave Tony?
2. Why does Tony not come to help Rachel when her transportation breaks down in the mountains?
3. Whose remains are revealed when the machine malfunctions?
4. What is carried in the doctor's container?
5. What happens when the machine moving the graves malfunctions?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)