|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
2. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
3. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
4. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
5. What does Dogherty eat at a pub while he waits for the evening train?
Essay Topic 1
Vicary is the Double Cross officer for the British intelligence agency. Discuss Vicary's job and how his Double Cross network plays a critical role in the war effort.
Essay Topic 2
The novel is based on historical events. Select two or three fictional events in the novel and show how the author establishes the probability of these events happening.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss how Jenny demonstrates courage in the novel.
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)