|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
2. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
3. Who does Martin kill first?
4. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
5. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German...
This section contains 1,040 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)