Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Martin kill first?
2. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
3. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
4. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
5. About what time is it when Neumann and Catherine arrive at the Dogherty place?
Vicary and Churchill believe that compromises must be made in intelligence work. Discuss the compromises that must be made in intelligence work and why these compromises have to be made.
The novel is based on historical events. Select two or three fictional events in the novel and show how the author establishes the probability of these events happening.
Canaris and Schellenberg are often at each other's throats. Discuss Canaris and Schellenberg and why the men do not get along with one another.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)