Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
2. Where was Canaris's office?
3. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
4. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
5. Where is Mary when she hears the shotgun blast from the barn?
Essay Topic 1
Vicary finally learns the truth behind Operation Mulberry and his role as Double Cross officer. Discuss the truth behind Operation Mulberry and Vicary's role as Double Cross officer.
Essay Topic 2
The novel is based on historical events. Select two or three fictional events in the novel and show how the author establishes the probability of these events happening.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Pelican and Hawke and their roles in the British war effort. Are their roles related?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)