|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
2. How fast can the van go that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
3. How old is Constable Thomasson?
4. When does Jordan's memorial service take place?
5. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Helen stay and why?
2. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
3. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
4. In Chapter 43, why is Neumann troubled about the message he received from Vogel early that morning?
5. How does Martin Colville die?
6. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
7. What does Vicary tell Jordan's son, Billy, in a letter?
8. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
9. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
10. When Catherine falls asleep in the van Neumann is driving, what does she dream about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jenny has a crush on Neumann. Describe the feelings that Neumann has for Jenny and why he feels that way toward her.
Essay Topic 2
Canaris is sacked, and the Abwehr merge sinto the SS. Discuss how Vogel survives the downfall of Canaris and what Vogel's plans are for the future.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 40, Vicary realizes that he has seen the real Boothby. The objective of this lesson is to compare the persona Boothby portrays and who he really is behind scenes.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)