|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. How old is Anna in 1925?
4. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
5. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
2. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
3. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
4. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
5. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
6. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
7. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
8. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
9. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
10. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Vicary finally learns the truth behind Operation Mulberry and his role as Double Cross officer. Discuss the truth behind Operation Mulberry and Vicary's role as Double Cross officer.
Essay Topic 2
Catherine begins making mistakes. Discuss Catherine's mistakes and how they lead to her discovery.
Essay Topic 3
Jenny has a crush on Neumann. Describe the feelings that Neumann has for Jenny and why he feels that way toward her.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)