|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
2. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
3. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
4. What is Anna's birthdate?
5. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
2. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
3. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
4. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
5. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
6. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
7. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
8. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
9. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
10. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 40, Vicary realizes that he has seen the real Boothby. The objective of this lesson is to compare the persona Boothby portrays and who he really is behind scenes.
Essay Topic 2
Compare Pelican and Hawke and their roles in the British war effort. Are their roles related?
Essay Topic 3
Jenny learns that Neumann is a German spy and that her father and Dogherty are dead. Discuss Jenny's emotions when she learns this information and how she deals with her feelings.
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)