|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
2. How old is Anna in 1925?
3. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
4. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
5. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
2. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
3. Who is the Pelican?
4. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
5. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
6. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
7. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
8. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
9. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
10. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
While doing his job, Vicary wonders if he has been given a chance to redeem himself. Discuss why Vicary wants to redeem himself and why he thinks he is being given a chance to do that.
Essay Topic 2
Catherine begins making mistakes. Discuss Catherine's mistakes and how they lead to her discovery.
Essay Topic 3
Vicary is the Double Cross officer for the British intelligence agency. Discuss Vicary's job and how his Double Cross network plays a critical role in the war effort.
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)