|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
2. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
3. Where does Charlotte Endicott work?
4. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(c) Pastry and milk.
(d) Bun and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
2. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
3. How tall is Neumann?
4. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
5. How old is police constable Sullivan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
2. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
3. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
4. Where does Helen stay and why?
5. Why does Neumann decide he has to find Jenny?
6. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
7. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
8. What kind of shape is the van in that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
9. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
10. Why does Neumann believe that Cambridge could represent trouble, but the police in villages and hamlets do not pose much of a threat?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)