|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
2. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
3. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
(a) Black van.
(b) White van.
(c) Gray car.
(d) Blue car.
5. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
(b) Tea cloth.
(c) Cloth belt.
(d) Pieces of one of Dogherty's shirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
2. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
3. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
4. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
5. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
2. Why does Neumann decide he has to find Jenny?
3. How is Neumann going to signal the U-boat?
4. When Catherine falls asleep in the van Neumann is driving, what does she dream about?
5. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German spy signaled a U-boat?
6. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
7. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
8. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
9. How does Martin Colville die?
10. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)