|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
2. Who is Jane seeing romantically?
(a) Myron Bingham.
(b) David Watson.
(c) Walter Hardegen.
(d) Edmund Hughes.
3. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
(a) United States.
4. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
5. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
2. Where was Canaris's office?
3. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
4. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
5. How long have Helen and David been married?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
2. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
3. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
4. How does Martin Colville die?
5. Where has Chief Superintendent Lockwood placed men to try to catch Neumann and Catherine?
6. Why does Neumann decide he has to find Jenny?
7. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
8. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
9. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
10. How does Vogel get his wife the funds she will need to live?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)