|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(a) North Coates.
3. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
4. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 3 times.
5. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast can the van go that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
2. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
3. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
4. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
2. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
3. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
4. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
5. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
6. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
7. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
8. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
9. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
10. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)