|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
2. How tall is Neumann?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 ft. 6 in.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
3. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
4. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 3 times.
5. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(b) Gloster Meteor.
(d) Hawker Typhoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
2. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
3. When was Hoffman assigned to Abwehr headquarters in Berlin?
4. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
5. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
2. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
3. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
4. What does Vicary tell Jordan's son, Billy, in a letter?
5. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German spy signaled a U-boat?
6. Where does Helen stay and why?
7. When Catherine falls asleep in the van Neumann is driving, what does she dream about?
8. Where has Chief Superintendent Lockwood placed men to try to catch Neumann and Catherine?
9. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
10. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)