|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Canaris's office?
(c) Tirpitz Ufer.
2. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
3. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
4. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
(c) United States.
5. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
2. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
3. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
4. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
5. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 43, why is Neumann troubled about the message he received from Vogel early that morning?
2. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
3. How is Neumann going to signal the U-boat?
4. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
5. What asset does Vogel have besides the money he has transferred out of the country?
6. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
7. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
8. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
9. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
10. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)