|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
2. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
3. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
4. How old is Constable Thomasson?
5. Where was Canaris's office?
(c) Tirpitz Ufer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is police constable Sullivan?
2. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
3. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
4. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
5. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
2. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
3. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
4. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
5. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
6. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
7. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
8. When Catherine falls asleep in the van Neumann is driving, what does she dream about?
9. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German spy signaled a U-boat?
10. In Chapter 43, why is Neumann troubled about the message he received from Vogel early that morning?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)