|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
2. About what time is it when Neumann and Catherine arrive at the Dogherty place?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) Around midnight.
(c) Around 1 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
3. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
4. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) St. James Park.
(b) Battersea Park.
(c) Greenwich Royal Park.
(d) Richmond Park.
5. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
2. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
3. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
4. Where was Canaris's office?
5. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vicary tell Jordan's son, Billy, in a letter?
2. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
3. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
4. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
5. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
6. How does Martin Colville die?
7. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
8. Where does Helen stay and why?
9. What asset does Vogel have besides the money he has transferred out of the country?
10. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German spy signaled a U-boat?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)