|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Canaris's office?
(d) Tirpitz Ufer.
2. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
(b) Gothic cathedral.
(c) 2 blocks of row houses.
(d) Parliament building.
3. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
4. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
5. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(a) Pastry and milk.
(d) Bun and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
2. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
3. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
4. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
5. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
2. Where does Helen stay and why?
3. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
4. Why does Neumann decide he has to find Jenny?
5. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
6. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
7. What kind of shape is the van in that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
8. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
9. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
10. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)