|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
(c) Sitting room.
2. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
3. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
4. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young woman.
(d) Ticket collector.
5. When does Jordan's memorial service take place?
(a) First day of summer.
(b) March 15.
(c) June 18.
(d) First day of spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
2. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
3. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
4. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
5. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
2. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
3. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
4. Why does Neumann believe that Cambridge could represent trouble, but the police in villages and hamlets do not pose much of a threat?
5. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
6. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
7. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
8. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
9. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
10. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German spy signaled a U-boat?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)