|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(a) Pastry and milk.
(c) Bun and tea.
2. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
3. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 days.
5. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
2. Who does Braithwaite want to call at the end of Chapter 56?
3. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
4. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
5. How old is Constable Thomasson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What asset does Vogel have besides the money he has transferred out of the country?
2. When Catherine falls asleep in the van Neumann is driving, what does she dream about?
3. What kind of shape is the van in that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
4. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
5. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
6. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
7. What does Vicary tell Jordan's son, Billy, in a letter?
8. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
9. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
10. How is Neumann going to signal the U-boat?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)