|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
2. How fast can the van go that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
(a) 40 mph.
(b) 60 mph.
(c) 50 mph.
(d) 70 mph.
3. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
4. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
(c) United States.
5. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
2. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
3. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
4. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
5. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Neumann going to signal the U-boat?
2. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
3. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
4. Why is Commander Lowe inclined to believe Charlotte Endicott when she tells him a German spy signaled a U-boat?
5. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
6. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
7. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
8. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
9. How does Martin Colville die?
10. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)