|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(b) One of the Registry girls.
2. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 3 times.
3. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. How old is police constable Sullivan?
(a) Barely 20.
(b) Almost 30.
5. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(a) Egerton House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
2. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
3. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
4. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
5. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
2. Why does Neumann decide he has to find Jenny?
3. Where does Helen stay and why?
4. How does Martin Colville die?
5. What does Dogherty do when he hears about the nationwide search for two suspected killers?
6. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
7. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
8. How does Vogel get his wife the funds she will need to live?
9. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
10. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)