|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
2. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) About a half an hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) At least an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
4. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
5. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
2. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
3. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
4. What does Dogherty eat at a pub while he waits for the evening train?
5. When was Hoffman assigned to Abwehr headquarters in Berlin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of shape is the van in that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
2. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
3. Where does Helen stay and why?
4. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
5. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
6. What does Vicary tell Jordan's son, Billy, in a letter?
7. How did Roach get into intelligence work?
8. Where has Chief Superintendent Lockwood placed men to try to catch Neumann and Catherine?
9. What is Vogel's theory regarding the information that Catherine Blake passed on?
10. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)