|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hoffman assigned to Abwehr headquarters in Berlin?
2. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
(c) Sitting room.
3. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
4. How old is police constable Sullivan?
(a) Barely 20.
(c) Almost 30.
5. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
2. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
3. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
4. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
5. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Martin Colville die?
2. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
3. How does Vogel get his wife the funds she will need to live?
4. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
5. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
6. Where does Helen stay and why?
7. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
8. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
9. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
10. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)