|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
2. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. Luke's.
(b) St. John's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Paul's.
3. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(c) North Coates.
4. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
5. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
2. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
3. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
4. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
5. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
2. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
3. What does Vicary tell Jordan's son, Billy, in a letter?
4. How does Vogel get his wife the funds she will need to live?
5. Why does Neumann decide he has to find Jenny?
6. Why had the U-509's movements been puzzling Braithwaite for weeks?
7. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
8. How does Jenny stop the Camilla?
9. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
10. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)