|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) Shortly before 6 p.m.
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Ran a store.
(b) Made pianos.
(c) Fixed automobiles.
(d) Made violins.
3. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 10 shillings.
(b) 20 shillings.
(c) 25 shillings.
(d) 15 shillings.
4. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Andrew Davison.
(b) James Porter.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Reginald Potter.
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 90 degrees.
(b) 95 degrees.
(c) 100 degrees.
(d) 104 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
2. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
3. Where was Anna born?
4. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
5. How old is Jenny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
2. Who is the Pelican?
3. What is the source of Vicary's despair at the beginning of Chapter 29?
4. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
5. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
6. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
7. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
8. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
9. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
10. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)