|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boothby's wife's name?
2. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) The Monaco.
(d) The Savoy.
3. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
(a) Portobello Rd.
(b) Pentonville Rd.
(c) Regent St.
(d) West Halkin St.
4. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Maggie McBride.
(b) Peggy Martin.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Bridget Smythe.
5. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anna born?
2. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
3. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
4. How old is Jenny?
5. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
2. How does Martin Colville die?
3. Why does Mary say that Neumann killed Dogherty?
4. What kind of shape is the van in that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
5. How does Vogel get his wife the funds she will need to live?
6. In Chapter 43, why is Neumann troubled about the message he received from Vogel early that morning?
7. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
8. Why does Neumann believe that Cambridge could represent trouble, but the police in villages and hamlets do not pose much of a threat?
9. Where does Helen stay and why?
10. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)