|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 6,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 tons.
2. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Antonio da Rivera.
(b) Phillipe Berger.
(c) Emilio Romero.
(d) Manuel Manolo.
3. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Autumn of 1935.
(d) Winter of 1936.
4. What military rank does Vicary hold?
5. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 030.
(b) Camp 050.
(c) Camp 020.
(d) Camp 040.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
2. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
3. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
4. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
5. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
2. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
3. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
4. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
5. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
6. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
7. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
8. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
9. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
10. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)