|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military rank does Vicary hold?
2. How old is Anna in 1925?
3. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
4. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
(a) The Monaco.
(b) A French restaurant.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) The Savoy.
5. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
4. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
5. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
2. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
4. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
5. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
6. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
7. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
8. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
9. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
10. What is the source of Vicary's despair at the beginning of Chapter 29?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)