|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
(b) A sandwich.
(c) Roast pork and potatoes.
(d) Roast beef and sauerkraut.
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(a) French horn.
5. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 12-18 hours.
(b) 36-40 hours.
(c) 24-48 hours.
(d) 10-12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
2. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
3. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
4. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
5. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Pelican?
2. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
3. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
4. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
5. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
6. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
7. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
8. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
9. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
10. Describe the prison where Becker and other spies are held.
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)