|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Winter of 1936.
(d) Autumn of 1935.
2. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
3. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(b) Rhode Island.
(d) New Jersey.
4. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 3:45 a.m.
(b) 4:45 a.m.
(c) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 2:45 a.m.
5. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Anna's mother?
2. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
3. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
4. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Neumann and Catherine do after they shoot and kill police officers at a roadblock?
2. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
3. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
4. Describe the prison where Becker and other spies are held.
5. What is Vicary's problem at the beginning of Chapter 57?
6. Why does Neumann believe that Cambridge could represent trouble, but the police in villages and hamlets do not pose much of a threat?
7. What is Vicary's routine by the summer after he leaves the War Office?
8. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
9. Where has Chief Superintendent Lockwood placed men to try to catch Neumann and Catherine?
10. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)