|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
(a) Nicole and Lizbet.
(b) Else and Gisela.
(c) Gretchen and Frieda.
(d) Ada and Carla.
2. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New Jersey.
3. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
4. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Das Rheingold.
(c) Tristan und Isolde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
2. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
4. What killed Anna's mother?
5. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
2. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
4. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
5. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
6. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
7. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
8. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
9. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
10. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)