|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 10 shillings.
(b) 15 shillings.
(c) 20 shillings.
(d) 25 shillings.
3. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
4. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 3:45 a.m.
(c) 2:45 a.m.
(d) 4:45 a.m.
5. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
3. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
5. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What is the source of Vicary's despair at the beginning of Chapter 29?
3. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
4. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
5. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
6. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
7. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
8. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
9. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
10. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)