|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Brian Roberts.
(b) Peter Davison.
(c) Ginger Bradshaw.
(d) David Remington.
2. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
3. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former housekeeper.
(b) A former cook.
(c) A former gardener's wife.
(d) A former nanny.
4. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 104 degrees.
(b) 100 degrees.
(c) 90 degrees.
(d) 95 degrees.
5. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Bridget Smythe.
(b) Enid Pritt.
(c) Peggy Martin.
(d) Maggie McBride.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anna in 1925?
2. How old is Jenny?
3. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
4. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
5. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
2. What asset does Vogel have besides the money he has transferred out of the country?
3. How does Vogel get his wife the funds she will need to live?
4. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
5. What does Vicary say when Jordan asks him if he regrets not marrying?
6. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
7. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
8. Who is the Pelican?
9. Why does Vicary want to coordinate the search from Grimsby?
10. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)