|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Tristan und Isolde.
(b) Das Rheingold.
3. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
4. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
5. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
2. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
3. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
4. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
5. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Pelican?
2. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
3. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
4. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
5. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
6. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
7. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
8. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
9. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
10. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)