|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
(c) France or Italy.
(d) Spain or Greece.
2. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
3. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(b) Wit and Witless.
(c) Brain and Brawn.
(d) Dumb and Dumber.
4. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 15 shillings.
(b) 10 shillings.
(c) 25 shillings.
(d) 20 shillings.
5. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) June 1939.
(b) August 1939.
(c) January 1939.
(d) March 1939.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
2. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
3. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
4. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
5. How old is Sean Dogherty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
2. What story does Vicary give the BBC to run on the evening news?
3. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
4. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
5. What asset does Vogel have besides the money he has transferred out of the country?
6. What is Vicary's routine by the summer after he leaves the War Office?
7. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
8. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
9. Where does Helen stay and why?
10. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)