|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
2. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
(b) Spain or Greece.
(c) France or Italy.
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Throats slit.
(b) Stabbed through the eyes.
(c) Stabbed through the hearts.
(d) Shot in the back.
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Tristan und Isolde.
(c) Das Rheingold.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
3. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
4. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
5. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
2. How does Catherine manage to bump into Peter Jordan and make his acquaintance?
3. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
4. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
5. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
6. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
7. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
8. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
9. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
10. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)