|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
2. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 12-18 hours.
(c) 36-40 hours.
(d) 10-12 hours.
3. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(b) German Shepherds.
4. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
(a) Cavendish Square.
(b) St. John's Square.
(c) Leicester Square.
(d) Granville Square.
5. When did Anna's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
2. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
3. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
4. How old is Jenny?
5. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
2. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
3. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
4. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
5. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
6. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
7. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
8. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
9. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
10. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)