|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
2. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 36C.
(b) Room 28D.
(c) Room 49B.
(d) Room 65A.
4. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 and a half feet.
(b) 5 ft. 11 in.
(c) 5 and a half feet.
(d) 6 ft. 2 in.
5. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(d) German Shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anna born?
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
3. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
4. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
5. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
2. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
3. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
4. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
5. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
6. How does Catherine manage to bump into Peter Jordan and make his acquaintance?
7. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
8. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
9. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
10. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)