Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
2. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Brompton Road.
(b) Roden St.
(c) Abercrombie St.
(d) Carlton Road.
3. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(b) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
(c) Lili Marlene.
(d) Goodnight Sweetheart.
4. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Andrew Davison.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) James Porter.
(d) Brian White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
2. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
3. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
4. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
5. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vicary identify the man who Catherine may be passing her information to?
2. Describe the prison where Becker and other spies are held.
3. What two explanations does Catherine think of when she notices Neumann following her?
4. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
5. How does Catherine manage to bump into Peter Jordan and make his acquaintance?
6. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
7. How did Catherine injure Harry when he grabbed her radio?
8. Why does Vicary decide to pour his men and resources into Lincolnshire?
9. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
10. Where does Helen stay and why?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)