|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
2. How old is Sean Dogherty?
3. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Stabbed through the eyes.
(d) Throats slit.
4. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
5. When did Anna's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What military rank does Vicary hold?
2. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
3. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
4. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
5. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
2. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
3. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
4. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
5. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
6. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
7. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
8. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
9. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
10. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)