Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 43-46)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
b) A sandwich.
c) Roast pork and potatoes.
d) Roast beef and sauerkraut.
2. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
a) Greenwich Royal Park.
b) Richmond Park.
c) St. James Park.
d) Battersea Park.
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
a) Room 49B.
b) Room 36C.
c) Room 65A.
d) Room 28D.
4. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
5. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
This section contains 1,064 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)