|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) French businessman.
(b) Austrian businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
2. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 12-18 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 36-40 hours.
4. How old is Anna in 1925?
5. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(b) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(c) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(d) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
2. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
5. What military rank does Vicary hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
2. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
3. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
4. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
5. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
6. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
7. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
8. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
9. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
10. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)