|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
(a) Appointment book.
(b) Bridge plans.
2. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix a boiler.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix plumbing.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
3. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(c) German Shepherds.
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
2. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
3. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
4. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
5. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
2. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
3. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
4. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
5. What is the source of Vicary's despair at the beginning of Chapter 29?
6. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
7. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
8. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
9. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
10. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)