|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Stabbed through the eyes.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Shot in the back.
(d) Throats slit.
2. What military rank does Vicary hold?
3. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. How old is Sean Dogherty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's birthdate?
2. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
3. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
4. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
5. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the source of Vicary's despair at the beginning of Chapter 29?
2. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
3. How does Catherine manage to bump into Peter Jordan and make his acquaintance?
4. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
5. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
6. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
7. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
8. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
9. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
10. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)