|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
2. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
3. What military rank does Vicary hold?
4. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Throats slit.
(c) Stabbed through the hearts.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
5. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(c) German Shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
2. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
3. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
4. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
5. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
2. Who is the Pelican?
3. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
4. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
5. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
6. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
7. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
8. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
9. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
10. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)