|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 2:45 a.m.
(b) 3:45 a.m.
(c) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 4:45 a.m.
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made pianos.
(b) Fixed automobiles.
(c) Ran a store.
(d) Made violins.
3. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Brain and Brawn.
(b) Dumb and Dumber.
(c) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(d) Wit and Witless.
4. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
5. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
2. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
3. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
4. What is Boothby's wife's name?
5. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
2. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
3. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
4. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
5. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
6. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
7. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
8. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
9. Who is the Pelican?
10. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)