|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(b) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(c) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(d) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
2. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Wickett Manor.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Latchmere House.
(d) Prior Manor.
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(b) French horn.
5. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
2. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
3. What is Boothby's wife's name?
4. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
Short Essay Questions
1. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
2. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
3. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
4. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
6. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
7. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
8. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
9. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
10. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)