|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
2. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Carlton Road.
(b) Abercrombie St.
(c) Brompton Road.
(d) Roden St.
3. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds
(d) 200 pounds.
4. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some furniture.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix plumbing.
(d) To fix a boiler.
5. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) French businessman.
(b) Austrian businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
2. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
3. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
4. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
5. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
2. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
3. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
4. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
5. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
6. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
7. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
8. How did Beatrice's killer try to make Beatrice's death look accidental?
9. What is the source of Vicary's despair at the beginning of Chapter 29?
10. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)