|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some furniture.
(b) To fix a boiler.
(c) To deliver some groceries.
(d) To fix plumbing.
2. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Latchmere House.
(c) Wickett Manor.
(d) Windmere House.
3. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Summer of 1933.
(b) Spring of 1934.
(c) Winter of 1936.
(d) Autumn of 1935.
5. How old is Anna in 1925?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
2. What is Boothby's wife's name?
3. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
4. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
5. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
Short Essay Questions
1. How will the Allies send a million wireless messages?
2. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
3. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
4. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
5. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
6. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
7. Why does Catherine contact Vernon Pope?
8. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
9. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
10. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)