|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 36C.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 28D.
2. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Brain and Brawn.
(b) Wit and Witless.
(c) Dumb and Dumber.
(d) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
3. When did Anna's mother die?
4. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
(a) St. John's Square.
(b) Leicester Square.
(c) Cavendish Square.
(d) Granville Square.
5. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anna in 1925?
2. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
4. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
5. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How will the information that Catherine collects from Jordan get to Germany?
2. What led to Vicary's shattered knee?
3. Why does Catherine kill Rose Morley?
4. What is Hardegen's job at Lauterbach's bank?
5. Who joins the British Home Guard and what do they arm themselves with?
6. How does Catherine pass information to Neumann in Leicester Square?
7. Why did Vogel burn his law books in 1933?
8. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
9. Describe the prison where Becker and other spies are held.
10. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)