|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
(a) On the back of her neck.
(b) On her thigh.
(c) On her forearm.
(d) Across a thumb.
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) August 18, 1910.
(b) May 12, 1910.
(c) November 15, 1910.
(d) December 25, 1910.
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Das Rheingold.
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
2. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
3. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
4. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
5. Where was Anna born?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
2. In Chapter 30, what information does Vogel want Catherine to provide?
3. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
4. After the meeting with Hitler in Chapter 42, where does Vogel go?
5. Who is the Pelican?
6. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
7. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
8. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
9. The first night that Catherine spends at Jordan's house, what is she able to accomplish?
10. Why is it necessary to build an artificial harbor for the landing at Normandy?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)