|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix a boiler.
(b) To deliver some furniture.
(c) To fix plumbing.
(d) To deliver some groceries.
2. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
3. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) Shortly before 7 p.m.
4. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
5. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(b) Texas A&M.
(c) University of California-Berkley.
(d) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
2. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
5. How old is Sean Dogherty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Catherine decide to kill Vernon Pope and his girlfriend?
2. What is Vicary's opinion of Boothby?
3. How does Catherine lose Blair, Reeves, and Roach when they follow her in Chapter 39?
4. Why is MI5 in a panic at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What does Vicary want to do now that they know that Catherine is a spy and has been getting information from Jordan?
6. Why is Sean Dogherty willing to betray England?
7. Why does Catherine regret her decision to go to the Popes for help?
8. On what type of food do the vast majority of British civilians survive the war?
9. In Chapter 15, where does Vicary believe that Vogel's agents are located?
10. Why is Peter Jordan living in a nice home rather than packed into a hotel or boardinghouse?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)