|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary when she hears the shotgun blast from the barn?
(a) In the kitchen washing dishes.
(b) Upstairs in bed.
(c) On the front steps of the cottage.
(d) In the sitting room reading.
2. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
3. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) February 1944.
(b) October 1943.
(c) March 1944.
(d) November 1943.
4. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(b) Egerton House.
5. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
6. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
(b) United States.
7. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
8. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
(a) Parliament building.
(b) 2 blocks of row houses.
(c) Gothic cathedral.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
10. Who is Jane seeing romantically?
(a) Myron Bingham.
(b) Edmund Hughes.
(c) David Watson.
(d) Walter Hardegen.
11. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
12. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
13. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 days.
14. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
15. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
2. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
3. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
4. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
5. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)