|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 2 times.
2. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(b) North Coates.
3. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Richmond Park.
(c) Greenwich Royal Park.
(d) St. James Park.
4. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
5. Who does Martin kill first?
6. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(a) Mostly flat.
(c) A little hilly.
7. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
(a) About seventy-five miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 125 miles.
(d) About a hundred miles.
8. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 25 miles.
9. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
10. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. John's.
11. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
12. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
13. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 1 1/2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
14. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
15. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
2. How tall is Neumann?
3. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
4. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
5. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)