|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
2. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
3. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
5. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 7 years.
6. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
7. What is the weather like when Mary runs outside after hearing the shotgun blast?
(a) It's windy.
(b) It's clear, but cloudy.
(c) It's misting.
(d) It's raining.
8. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
9. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(d) One of the Registry girls.
10. When was Hoffman assigned to Abwehr headquarters in Berlin?
11. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 1 1/2 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 1/2 hours.
12. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
13. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
14. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
15. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
(a) Sitting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
2. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
3. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
4. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
5. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)