|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
2. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
3. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
4. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
(a) 125 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) About seventy-five miles.
(d) About a hundred miles.
5. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
6. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
7. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
(c) United States.
8. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
9. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
10. When does Jordan's memorial service take place?
(a) First day of summer.
(b) June 18.
(c) March 15.
(d) First day of spring.
11. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
12. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 30 years.
13. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
14. Who does Braithwaite want to call at the end of Chapter 56?
15. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(a) Mostly flat.
(b) A little hilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
2. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
3. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
4. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
5. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)