|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
2. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
3. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
4. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
(d) United States.
5. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(c) One of the Registry girls.
6. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
7. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
8. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
9. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
10. Who does Martin kill first?
11. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
12. When does Jordan's memorial service take place?
(a) June 18.
(b) March 15.
(c) First day of spring.
(d) First day of summer.
13. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(d) Egerton House.
14. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(b) A young woman.
(c) Ticket collector.
(d) An old man.
15. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
2. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
3. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
4. Where was Canaris's office?
5. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)