|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Martin kill first?
2. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. John's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. Paul's.
3. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(c) Egerton House.
4. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) William Brian.
(b) Martin Davidson.
(c) Edmund Hughes.
(d) Peter Wallace.
5. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
6. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
7. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
8. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
9. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) 7 miles.
(b) No closer than 5 miles.
(c) No closer than 8 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
10. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
11. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
12. Who does Braithwaite want to call at the end of Chapter 56?
13. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
14. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
15. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
(b) Sitting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
3. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
4. About what time is it when Neumann and Catherine arrive at the Dogherty place?
5. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)