|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(c) Bun and tea.
(d) Pastry and milk.
2. Where was Canaris's office?
(b) Tirpitz Ufer.
3. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
(a) White van.
(b) Blue car.
(c) Black van.
(d) Gray car.
5. Where is Mary when she hears the shotgun blast from the barn?
(a) On the front steps of the cottage.
(b) In the kitchen washing dishes.
(c) Upstairs in bed.
(d) In the sitting room reading.
6. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 30 years.
7. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(a) Egerton House.
8. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
(a) At Dogherty's farm.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Outside a pub.
(d) At Martin's place.
9. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
10. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) About a half an hour.
(c) At least an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
11. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
12. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
13. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
14. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
15. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
(a) Parliament building.
(c) Gothic cathedral.
(d) 2 blocks of row houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is police constable Sullivan?
2. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
3. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
4. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
5. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)