|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
2. Where is Mary when she hears the shotgun blast from the barn?
(a) In the sitting room reading.
(b) In the kitchen washing dishes.
(c) Upstairs in bed.
(d) On the front steps of the cottage.
3. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. Luke's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. John's.
(d) St. Paul's.
4. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(b) One of the Registry girls.
5. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) About a half an hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) At least an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
6. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
7. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
8. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
9. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
10. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) St. James Park.
(b) Richmond Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Greenwich Royal Park.
11. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
12. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
(a) Gray car.
(b) Blue car.
(c) Black van.
(d) White van.
13. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
14. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
15. When does Jordan's memorial service take place?
(a) First day of summer.
(b) First day of spring.
(c) March 15.
(d) June 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
2. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
3. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
4. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
5. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)