|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
3. How tall is Neumann?
(a) 5 ft. 11 in.
(b) 6 ft.
(c) 5 ft. 6 in.
(d) 6 ft. 2 in.
4. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
5. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
(a) Shepherd Ramsey.
6. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(d) North Coates.
7. How fast can the van go that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 70 mph.
(c) 40 mph.
(d) 50 mph.
8. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
9. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) October 1943.
(b) November 1943.
(c) February 1944.
(d) March 1944.
10. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
11. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
12. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
13. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
(a) 5 mile mark.
(b) 8 mile mark.
(c) 7 mile mark.
(d) 6 mile mark.
14. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) At least an hour.
(d) About a half an hour.
15. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Helen and David been married?
2. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
3. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
4. Where was Canaris's office?
5. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)