|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) February 1944.
(b) March 1944.
(c) October 1943.
(d) November 1943.
2. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
3. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
4. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(a) One of the Registry girls.
5. How far does Vicary believe that the spies can travel based on the timing of the message, the blackout, and dawn?
(a) 160 miles.
(b) 125 miles.
(c) 150 miles.
(d) 175 miles.
6. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
(a) Gray car.
(b) White van.
(c) Blue car.
(d) Black van.
7. Who does Braithwaite want to call at the end of Chapter 56?
8. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
9. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) Martin Davidson.
(b) Edmund Hughes.
(c) William Brian.
(d) Peter Wallace.
10. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 35 years.
11. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
12. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
13. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
14. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
15. What does Dogherty eat at a pub while he waits for the evening train?
(a) Meat and potato pie.
(d) Potato and carrot pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
2. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
3. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
4. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
5. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)