|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Mary runs outside after hearing the shotgun blast?
(a) It's raining.
(b) It's clear, but cloudy.
(c) It's misting.
(d) It's windy.
2. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
3. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
4. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(b) Mostly flat.
(d) A little hilly.
5. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
6. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
7. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
8. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
(a) 2 blocks of row houses.
(b) Gothic cathedral.
(c) Parliament building.
9. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
10. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
11. How old is police constable Sullivan?
(a) Almost 30.
(c) Barely 20.
12. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
13. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(b) Ticket collector.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young woman.
14. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
(c) United States.
15. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Helen and David been married?
2. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
3. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
4. Where is Mary when she hears the shotgun blast from the barn?
5. How old is Constable Thomasson?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)