|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(b) North Coates.
2. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
3. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
4. How old is police constable Sullivan?
(a) Barely 20.
(d) Almost 30.
5. How tall is Neumann?
(a) 5 ft. 6 in.
(b) 6 ft. 2 in.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
6. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(a) A little hilly.
(c) Mostly flat.
7. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
8. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
9. Where was Canaris's office?
(d) Tirpitz Ufer.
10. Where does Charlotte Endicott work?
11. How old is Constable Thomasson?
12. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
13. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
(a) White van.
(b) Blue car.
(c) Gray car.
(d) Black van.
14. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
(a) 6 mile mark.
(b) 7 mile mark.
(c) 5 mile mark.
(d) 8 mile mark.
15. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
2. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
3. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
4. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
5. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)