|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
2. Who is Jane seeing romantically?
(a) David Watson.
(b) Edmund Hughes.
(c) Myron Bingham.
(d) Walter Hardegen.
3. After Neumann and Catherine kill police officers at a roadblock, about how far to they have to drive?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
4. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
5. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
(a) 5 mile mark.
(b) 7 mile mark.
(c) 8 mile mark.
(d) 6 mile mark.
6. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 20 years.
7. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
8. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(a) A little hilly.
(c) Mostly flat.
9. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(a) An old man.
(b) Ticket collector.
(c) A young woman.
10. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
11. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
12. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
13. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
14. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
15. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
2. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
3. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
4. How old is police constable Sullivan?
5. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)