|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
2. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
3. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
4. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) November 1943.
(b) March 1944.
(c) February 1944.
(d) October 1943.
5. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
6. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
(a) Shepherd Ramsey.
7. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) William Brian.
(b) Edmund Hughes.
(c) Peter Wallace.
(d) Martin Davidson.
8. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
9. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
10. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
11. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
12. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 2 times.
13. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
14. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
15. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(b) An old man.
(c) A young woman.
(d) Ticket collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
2. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
3. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
4. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
5. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)