|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(a) Ticket collector.
(b) A young woman.
(d) An old man.
2. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(c) A little hilly.
(d) Mostly flat.
3. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
5. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
(a) 7 mile mark.
(b) 6 mile mark.
(c) 8 mile mark.
(d) 5 mile mark.
6. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 3 times.
7. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 2 1/2 hours.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
8. What river does Neuman pass as he drives?
(a) River Bradford.
(b) River Cam.
(c) River Etherow.
(d) River Sett.
9. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
10. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
11. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
12. What does Dogherty eat at a pub while he waits for the evening train?
(a) Potato and carrot pie.
(c) Meat and potato pie.
13. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
14. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
15. How far does Vicary believe that the spies can travel based on the timing of the message, the blackout, and dawn?
(a) 175 miles.
(b) 125 miles.
(c) 150 miles.
(d) 160 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
2. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
3. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
4. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
5. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)