|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
2. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
4. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
5. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
6. How tall is Neumann?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 6 ft. 2 in.
(c) 5 ft. 11 in.
(d) 5 ft. 6 in.
7. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
8. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
9. How old is Constable Thomasson?
10. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
(b) Pieces of one of Dogherty's shirts.
(c) Tea cloth.
(d) Cloth belt.
11. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
12. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
(a) 125 miles.
(b) About seventy-five miles.
(c) About a hundred miles.
(d) 80 miles.
13. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
14. Who does Braithwaite want to call at the end of Chapter 56?
15. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 1 time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
2. Where was Canaris's office?
3. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
4. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
5. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)