|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
2. If Neumann and Catherine don't rendezvous with the submarine that night, how long will they have to wait for the next rendezvous?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
4. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
(a) 2 1/2 hours.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
6. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
7. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
8. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(a) Egerton House.
9. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
(a) Cloth belt.
(b) Pieces of one of Dogherty's shirts.
(d) Tea cloth.
10. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
(a) Sitting room.
11. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) Peter Wallace.
(b) Edmund Hughes.
(c) William Brian.
(d) Martin Davidson.
12. Where does Charlotte Endicott work?
13. How far does Vicary believe that the spies can travel based on the timing of the message, the blackout, and dawn?
(a) 175 miles.
(b) 160 miles.
(c) 125 miles.
(d) 150 miles.
14. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) At least an hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) About a half an hour.
15. Who does Martin kill first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
2. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
3. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
4. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
5. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)