|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
(a) Cloth belt.
(b) Tea cloth.
(d) Pieces of one of Dogherty's shirts.
2. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
3. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) At least an hour.
(d) About a half an hour.
4. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
5. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(a) North Coates.
6. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
7. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
8. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
9. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
10. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(c) Pastry and milk.
(d) Bun and tea.
11. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) October 1943.
(b) March 1944.
(c) February 1944.
(d) November 1943.
12. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
13. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
14. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
15. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 1 time.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
2. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
3. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
4. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
5. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)