|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) Gloster Meteor.
(c) Hawker Typhoon.
2. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
3. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
4. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
5. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
(a) 2 blocks of row houses.
(b) Parliament building.
(c) Gothic cathedral.
6. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) St. James Park.
(b) Greenwich Royal Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Richmond Park.
7. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
8. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 25 years.
9. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
10. Where was Canaris's office?
(d) Tirpitz Ufer.
11. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
12. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
13. How tall is Neumann?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 ft. 11 in.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 6 in.
14. How many times has Jenny been on a boat before?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 3 times.
15. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
2. Who does Martin kill first?
3. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
4. How old is Constable Thomasson?
5. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)