|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(b) Mostly flat.
(c) A little hilly.
2. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
(a) 8 mile mark.
(b) 5 mile mark.
(c) 6 mile mark.
(d) 7 mile mark.
3. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
4. Who is Jane seeing romantically?
(a) David Watson.
(b) Walter Hardegen.
(c) Edmund Hughes.
(d) Myron Bingham.
5. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
6. At what station does Catherine purchase a ticket for Victoria?
7. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
8. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) No closer than 5 miles.
(b) No closer than 8 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
9. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. John's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Luke's.
10. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
11. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
(b) Sitting room.
12. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
13. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
14. How fast can the van go that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 40 mph.
(c) 50 mph.
(d) 70 mph.
15. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
(b) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
2. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
4. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
5. When does Jordan's memorial service take place?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)