|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
2. Who does Martin kill first?
3. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
4. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
5. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
6. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
(c) Shepherd Ramsey.
7. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
8. Where was Canaris's office?
(d) Tirpitz Ufer.
9. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
10. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
(d) Egerton House.
11. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
12. Who is Jane seeing romantically?
(a) Myron Bingham.
(b) Walter Hardegen.
(c) Edmund Hughes.
(d) David Watson.
13. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
14. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
15. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
2. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
3. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
4. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 61, how long has Vogel been waiting outside Schellenberg's office?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)