|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 125 miles.
(c) About seventy-five miles.
(d) About a hundred miles.
2. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
(a) On the beach.
(b) Outside a pub.
(c) At Martin's place.
(d) At Dogherty's farm.
3. When was Hoffman assigned to Abwehr headquarters in Berlin?
4. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
5. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
6. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
7. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
(a) Gray car.
(b) White van.
(c) Black van.
(d) Blue car.
8. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
9. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
10. How old is Constable Thomasson?
11. Where is the Abwehr's radio center housed?
12. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
(d) United States.
13. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(b) Pastry and milk.
(c) Bun and tea.
14. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
(a) Parliament building.
(b) Gothic cathedral.
(d) 2 blocks of row houses.
15. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
2. Where was Canaris's office?
3. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
4. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
5. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)