|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Summer of 1933.
(b) Autumn of 1935.
(c) Spring of 1934.
(d) Winter of 1936.
2. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix a boiler.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix plumbing.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
3. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
4. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) Shortly before 7 p.m.
5. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
6. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Brompton Road.
(b) Carlton Road.
(c) Abercrombie St.
(d) Roden St.
7. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
8. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 25 shillings.
(b) 20 shillings.
(c) 15 shillings.
(d) 10 shillings.
9. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
10. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
11. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Hudson River Bridge.
(b) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(c) Meramec River Bridge.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
12. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) Hilton Hotel.
(b) VanDamme Club.
(c) Savoy Hotel.
(d) Vandyke Club.
13. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former housekeeper.
(b) A former gardener's wife.
(c) A former nanny.
(d) A former cook.
14. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
15. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
3. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
4. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
5. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)