|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
(b) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(c) Lili Marlene.
(d) Goodnight Sweetheart.
2. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
3. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
4. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
5. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
(a) Bridge plans.
(d) Appointment book.
6. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
7. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Peggy Martin.
(b) Bridget Smythe.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Maggie McBride.
8. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
9. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) David Remington.
(b) Brian Roberts.
(c) Peter Davison.
(d) Ginger Bradshaw.
10. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
11. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
12. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(d) French horn.
13. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(a) .45 caliber pistol.
(b) P38 pistol.
14. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Kensington Square.
(b) Trafalgar Square.
(c) Belgrave Square.
(d) Grovenor Square.
15. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Wickett Manor.
(c) Windmere House.
(d) Latchmere House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anna born?
2. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
4. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
5. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)