|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
3. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(b) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
(c) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(d) Lili Marlene.
6. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Peter Davison.
(b) David Remington.
(c) Ginger Bradshaw.
(d) Brian Roberts.
7. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 and a half feet.
(c) 5 ft. 11 in.
(d) 6 and a half feet.
8. How old is Anna in 1925?
9. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Emilio Romero.
(b) Antonio da Rivera.
(c) Phillipe Berger.
(d) Manuel Manolo.
10. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 36C.
(b) Room 28D.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 49B.
11. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
12. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
(a) St. John's Square.
(b) Granville Square.
(c) Leicester Square.
(d) Cavendish Square.
13. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Spanish businessman.
(b) French businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) Austrian businessman.
14. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
15. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Autumn of 1935.
(b) Winter of 1936.
(c) Summer of 1933.
(d) Spring of 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
2. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
3. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
4. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
5. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)