|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(c) Das Rheingold.
(d) Tristan und Isolde.
2. When did Anna's mother die?
3. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) David Remington.
(b) Peter Davison.
(c) Brian Roberts.
(d) Ginger Bradshaw.
4. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(b) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(c) Lili Marlene.
(d) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
5. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
6. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
7. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former cook.
(b) A former gardener's wife.
(c) A former housekeeper.
(d) A former nanny.
8. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the back.
(c) In her throat.
(d) In the eye.
9. What military rank does Vicary hold?
10. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Rhode Island.
11. What is Boothby's wife's name?
12. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
13. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
14. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some groceries.
(b) To fix plumbing.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
15. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Brompton Road.
(b) Abercrombie St.
(c) Roden St.
(d) Carlton Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Anna's mother?
2. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
3. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
4. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
5. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)