Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military rank does Vicary hold?
2. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
3. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
4. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Wit and Witless.
(b) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(c) Dumb and Dumber.
(d) Brain and Brawn.
5. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
6. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
7. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
8. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(b) Rhode Island.
(d) New Jersey.
9. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Windmere House.
(b) Wickett Manor.
(c) Prior Manor.
(d) Latchmere House.
10. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made violins.
(b) Fixed automobiles.
(c) Made pianos.
(d) Ran a store.
11. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
12. How old is Anna in 1925?
13. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Maggie McBride.
(b) Enid Pritt.
(c) Bridget Smythe.
(d) Peggy Martin.
14. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
15. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) The watchers.
(b) A cook is hired.
(c) The typists.
(d) A caterer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
2. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
3. What is Anna's birthdate?
4. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
5. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)