|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some groceries.
(b) To fix plumbing.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
2. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
3. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
4. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) Shortly before 7 p.m.
5. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former gardener's wife.
(b) A former nanny.
(c) A former housekeeper.
(d) A former cook.
6. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
7. How old is Anna in 1925?
8. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 36-40 hours.
(b) 10-12 hours.
(c) 24-48 hours.
(d) 12-18 hours.
9. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
10. When did Anna's mother die?
11. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(c) .45 caliber pistol.
(d) P38 pistol.
12. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
13. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
(a) The Savoy.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) The Monaco.
(d) A French restaurant.
14. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Latchmere House.
(c) Windmere House.
(d) Wickett Manor.
15. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. What military rank does Vicary hold?
3. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
4. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
5. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)