|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Kensington Square.
(b) Belgrave Square.
(c) Grovenor Square.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
2. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(c) .45 caliber pistol.
(d) P38 pistol.
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 12-18 hours.
(c) 36-40 hours.
(d) 10-12 hours.
4. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
5. How old is Anna in 1925?
6. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
7. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
8. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) August 1939.
(b) March 1939.
(c) January 1939.
(d) June 1939.
9. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
10. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Hudson River Bridge.
(b) Meramec River Bridge.
(c) Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
11. What is Boothby's wife's name?
12. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 5,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 6,000 tons.
13. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) May 12, 1910.
(b) November 15, 1910.
(c) August 18, 1910.
(d) December 25, 1910.
14. How old is Sean Dogherty?
15. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
2. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
3. What killed Anna's mother?
4. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)