|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
2. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
3. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) Savoy Hotel.
(b) VanDamme Club.
(c) Vandyke Club.
(d) Hilton Hotel.
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Autumn of 1935.
(d) Winter of 1936.
5. What military rank does Vicary hold?
6. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
7. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Das Rheingold.
(d) Tristan und Isolde.
8. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made violins.
(b) Ran a store.
(c) Fixed automobiles.
(d) Made pianos.
9. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
(b) A sandwich.
(c) Roast pork and potatoes.
(d) Roast beef and sauerkraut.
10. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 90 minutes.
11. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
12. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) December 25, 1910.
(b) November 15, 1910.
(c) May 12, 1910.
(d) August 18, 1910.
13. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 6,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 tons.
14. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
15. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
2. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
3. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
4. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
5. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)