|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 and a half feet.
(b) 5 ft. 11 in.
(c) 5 and a half feet.
(d) 6 ft. 2 in.
2. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
3. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Das Rheingold.
(d) Tristan und Isolde.
4. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
5. What is Boothby's wife's name?
6. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Austrian businessman.
(b) French businessman.
(c) Spanish businessman.
(d) Swiss businessman.
7. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Grovenor Square.
(b) Belgrave Square.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
(d) Kensington Square.
8. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Ran a store.
(b) Fixed automobiles.
(c) Made violins.
(d) Made pianos.
9. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
10. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 15 shillings.
(b) 25 shillings.
(c) 10 shillings.
(d) 20 shillings.
11. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
12. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 040.
(b) Camp 020.
(c) Camp 030.
(d) Camp 050.
13. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
14. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Manuel Manolo.
(b) Emilio Romero.
(c) Antonio da Rivera.
(d) Phillipe Berger.
15. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Enid Pritt.
(b) Maggie McBride.
(c) Peggy Martin.
(d) Bridget Smythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
2. What military rank does Vicary hold?
3. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
4. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)