|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
2. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
(a) Else and Gisela.
(b) Nicole and Lizbet.
(c) Gretchen and Frieda.
(d) Ada and Carla.
3. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) The watchers.
(b) A cook is hired.
(c) A caterer.
(d) The typists.
4. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Belgrave Square.
(b) Grovenor Square.
(c) Kensington Square.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
5. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Rhode Island.
6. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
7. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) French businessman.
(b) Spanish businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) Austrian businessman.
8. What is Boothby's wife's name?
9. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Stabbed through the eyes.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Shot in the back.
(d) Throats slit.
10. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 12-18 hours.
(b) 10-12 hours.
(c) 24-48 hours.
(d) 36-40 hours.
11. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) Vandyke Club.
(b) Savoy Hotel.
(c) VanDamme Club.
(d) Hilton Hotel.
12. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
13. What military rank does Vicary hold?
14. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(b) German Shepherds.
15. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 25 shillings.
(b) 15 shillings.
(c) 20 shillings.
(d) 10 shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
2. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
5. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)