|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
(a) Nicole and Lizbet.
(b) Gretchen and Frieda.
(c) Else and Gisela.
(d) Ada and Carla.
2. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 28D.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 36C.
3. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
(a) Roast beef and sauerkraut.
(b) Roast pork and potatoes.
(d) A sandwich.
4. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 95 degrees.
(b) 90 degrees.
(c) 100 degrees.
(d) 104 degrees.
6. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
7. What military rank does Vicary hold?
8. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(a) French horn.
9. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Wickett Manor.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Prior Manor.
(d) Latchmere House.
10. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
(a) On the back of her neck.
(b) Across a thumb.
(c) On her thigh.
(d) On her forearm.
11. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
13. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
14. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
15. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(b) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(c) Lili Marlene.
(d) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
2. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
3. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
4. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
5. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)