|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Bridget Smythe.
(b) Peggy Martin.
(c) Maggie McBride.
(d) Enid Pritt.
2. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 36-40 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 12-18 hours.
3. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
6. When did Anna's mother die?
7. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
8. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the eye.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In her throat.
(d) In the back.
9. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(b) Brain and Brawn.
(c) Dumb and Dumber.
(d) Wit and Witless.
10. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
11. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 2:45 a.m.
(b) 1:45 a.m.
(c) 3:45 a.m.
(d) 4:45 a.m.
12. Where was Anna born?
13. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(d) French horn.
14. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
15. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
2. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
3. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
5. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)