|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 65A.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 28D.
(d) Room 36C.
2. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
(a) Nicole and Lizbet.
(b) Else and Gisela.
(c) Gretchen and Frieda.
(d) Ada and Carla.
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
5. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
6. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
7. Where was Anna born?
8. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
9. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
10. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
11. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In her throat.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the eye.
12. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made violins.
(b) Ran a store.
(c) Fixed automobiles.
(d) Made pianos.
13. What military rank does Vicary hold?
14. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
(a) U.S. Navy.
(b) U.S. Army.
(c) U.S. Marines.
(d) U.S. Air Force.
15. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(c) German Shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
2. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
3. What is Boothby's wife's name?
4. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
5. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)