|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
2. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
3. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) A cook is hired.
(b) The typists.
(c) A caterer.
(d) The watchers.
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Autumn of 1935.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Spring of 1934.
(d) Winter of 1936.
5. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
6. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
(c) Bridge plans.
(d) Appointment book.
7. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made violins.
(b) Made pianos.
(c) Ran a store.
(d) Fixed automobiles.
8. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
9. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
10. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
11. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
12. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) August 18, 1910.
(b) December 25, 1910.
(c) May 12, 1910.
(d) November 15, 1910.
13. What is Boothby's wife's name?
14. When did Anna's mother die?
15. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some furniture.
(b) To fix a boiler.
(c) To deliver some groceries.
(d) To fix plumbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
2. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
3. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
4. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
5. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)