|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
(a) U.S. Air Force.
(b) U.S. Navy.
(c) U.S. Marines.
(d) U.S. Army.
2. When did Anna's mother die?
3. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
(a) West Halkin St.
(b) Portobello Rd.
(c) Regent St.
(d) Pentonville Rd.
4. How old is Jenny?
5. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) August 1939.
(b) January 1939.
(c) March 1939.
(d) June 1939.
6. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
7. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
8. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
9. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the eyes.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the hearts.
10. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Peter Davison.
(b) Brian Roberts.
(c) David Remington.
(d) Ginger Bradshaw.
11. How old is Anna in 1925?
12. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) Hilton Hotel.
(b) Savoy Hotel.
(c) VanDamme Club.
(d) Vandyke Club.
13. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 65A.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 28D.
(d) Room 36C.
14. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
15. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
2. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
3. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
4. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
5. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)