|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 90 degrees.
(b) 100 degrees.
(c) 95 degrees.
(d) 104 degrees.
3. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
(a) Else and Gisela.
(b) Nicole and Lizbet.
(c) Ada and Carla.
(d) Gretchen and Frieda.
4. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
5. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(a) P38 pistol.
(d) .45 caliber pistol.
6. Where was Anna born?
7. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) The typists.
(b) A cook is hired.
(c) A caterer.
(d) The watchers.
8. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
9. How old is Anna in 1925?
10. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
11. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(b) French horn.
12. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
13. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
14. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Trafalgar Square.
(b) Kensington Square.
(c) Grovenor Square.
(d) Belgrave Square.
15. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
2. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
3. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
4. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
5. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)