|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Das Rheingold.
(c) Tristan und Isolde.
2. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
3. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
4. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(b) Lili Marlene.
(c) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(d) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
5. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
6. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 020.
(b) Camp 040.
(c) Camp 050.
(d) Camp 030.
7. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
8. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In her throat.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the back.
9. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) VanDamme Club.
(b) Vandyke Club.
(c) Hilton Hotel.
(d) Savoy Hotel.
10. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) December 25, 1910.
(b) May 12, 1910.
(c) August 18, 1910.
(d) November 15, 1910.
11. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
12. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
13. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Carlton Road.
(b) Abercrombie St.
(c) Brompton Road.
(d) Roden St.
14. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
15. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Windmere House.
(b) Prior Manor.
(c) Latchmere House.
(d) Wickett Manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jenny?
2. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
5. How old is Anna in 1925?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)