|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 12-18 hours.
(b) 36-40 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 24-48 hours.
2. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
3. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Brompton Road.
(b) Carlton Road.
(c) Abercrombie St.
(d) Roden St.
4. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
5. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
6. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
7. What is Boothby's wife's name?
8. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the eye.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the back.
(d) In her throat.
9. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 49B.
(b) Room 36C.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 28D.
10. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 5 and a half feet.
(b) 6 and a half feet.
(c) 5 ft. 11 in.
(d) 6 ft. 2 in.
11. How old is Anna in 1925?
12. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(b) P38 pistol.
(c) .45 caliber pistol.
13. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
14. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
(a) The Monaco.
(b) The Savoy.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A French restaurant.
15. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
2. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
3. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
4. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
5. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)