|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
2. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
3. What military rank does Vicary hold?
4. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) January 1939.
(b) August 1939.
(c) June 1939.
(d) March 1939.
5. When did Anna's mother die?
6. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 95 degrees.
(b) 104 degrees.
(c) 90 degrees.
(d) 100 degrees.
7. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(b) Lili Marlene.
(c) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(d) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
8. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
(a) U.S. Army.
(b) U.S. Navy.
(c) U.S. Air Force.
(d) U.S. Marines.
9. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 030.
(b) Camp 040.
(c) Camp 020.
(d) Camp 050.
10. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(c) German Shepherds.
11. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
12. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
13. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 15 shillings.
(b) 20 shillings.
(c) 10 shillings.
(d) 25 shillings.
14. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
15. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
2. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
3. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
4. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
5. What is Boothby's wife's name?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)