|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Anna's mother die?
2. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Grovenor Square.
(b) Belgrave Square.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
(d) Kensington Square.
3. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
4. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 25 shillings.
(b) 10 shillings.
(c) 20 shillings.
(d) 15 shillings.
5. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
6. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
(a) West Halkin St.
(b) Portobello Rd.
(c) Regent St.
(d) Pentonville Rd.
7. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
8. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) August 1939.
(b) June 1939.
(c) March 1939.
(d) January 1939.
9. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
(a) U.S. Army.
(b) U.S. Air Force.
(c) U.S. Marines.
(d) U.S. Navy.
10. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 36C.
(b) Room 28D.
(c) Room 49B.
(d) Room 65A.
11. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(a) .45 caliber pistol.
(b) P38 pistol.
12. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
(a) St. John's Square.
(b) Cavendish Square.
(c) Leicester Square.
(d) Granville Square.
13. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Carlton Road.
(b) Abercrombie St.
(c) Roden St.
(d) Brompton Road.
14. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
15. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Manuel Manolo.
(b) Emilio Romero.
(c) Antonio da Rivera.
(d) Phillipe Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
2. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
3. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
4. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
5. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)