|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) January 1939.
(b) June 1939.
(c) March 1939.
(d) August 1939.
2. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the eye.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In her throat.
3. Where does Vicary go at the beginning of Chapter 63?
(c) His aunt's house.
(d) His house.
4. Where was Anna born?
5. How many agents were in the Abwehr?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
2. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
3. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
4. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
5. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)