|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. How fast can the van go that Neumann took from the Pope warehouse?
(a) 50 mph.
(b) 60 mph.
(c) 40 mph.
(d) 70 mph.
3. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
4. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
5. Who does Martin shoot at first when he gets to Dogherty's barn in Chapter 53?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
2. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
3. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
4. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
5. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)