|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
2. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Richmond Park.
(c) St. James Park.
(d) Greenwich Royal Park.
3. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Peggy Martin.
(b) Maggie McBride.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Bridget Smythe.
4. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
5. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(c) One of the Registry girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
2. What river does Neuman pass as he drives?
3. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
4. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
5. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)