|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. Luke's.
(b) St. John's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Paul's.
3. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 5,000 tons.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 6,000 tons.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) Martin Davidson.
(b) William Brian.
(c) Edmund Hughes.
(d) Peter Wallace.
5. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
2. What does Dogherty eat at a pub while he waits for the evening train?
3. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
4. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
5. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)