|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
2. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Austrian businessman.
(b) French businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
3. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Lili Marlene.
(b) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(c) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(d) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
4. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) William Brian.
(b) Peter Wallace.
(c) Edmund Hughes.
(d) Martin Davidson.
5. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) The Monaco.
(c) The Savoy.
(d) An Italian restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
2. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
3. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
4. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
5. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)