|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the eyes.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the hearts.
2. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) The typists.
(b) A cook is hired.
(c) A caterer.
(d) The watchers.
3. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
4. How old is police constable Sullivan?
(a) Almost 30.
(c) Barely 20.
5. What is the name of the man who runs the nursery who advises Vicary on his garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
2. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
3. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
4. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
5. What simile is used as a comparison to show how large Schellenberg's office is?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)