|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(a) Mostly flat.
(b) A little hilly.
2. After Vogel enters Schellenberg's office, how long does Schellenberg talk on the phone?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made violins.
(b) Made pianos.
(c) Ran a store.
(d) Fixed automobiles.
4. How far does Vicary believe that the spies can travel based on the timing of the message, the blackout, and dawn?
(a) 175 miles.
(b) 160 miles.
(c) 125 miles.
(d) 150 miles.
5. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
2. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
3. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
4. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
5. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)