|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
4. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(c) Meramec River Bridge.
(d) Hudson River Bridge.
5. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Spanish businessman.
(b) French businessman.
(c) Austrian businessman.
(d) Swiss businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Jordan's belongings from London?
2. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
3. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
4. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
5. How far does Vicary believe that the spies can travel based on the timing of the message, the blackout, and dawn?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)