|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
(a) 6 mile mark.
(b) 8 mile mark.
(c) 7 mile mark.
(d) 5 mile mark.
2. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Kensington Square.
(b) Trafalgar Square.
(c) Grovenor Square.
(d) Belgrave Square.
3. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 30 years.
4. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(b) P38 pistol.
(c) .45 caliber pistol.
5. When Vicary is on the train in Chapter 64, what insignia does a young soldier wear?
(a) 42nd East Lancester Division.
(b) 2nd East York Regiment.
(c) 50th Northumbrian Regiment.
(d) 55th West Lancashire Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
2. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
3. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
4. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
5. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)