|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
2. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(a) Rhode Island.
(d) New Jersey.
3. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
4. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) About seventy-five miles.
(c) About a hundred miles.
(d) 125 miles.
5. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
2. What is the name of the man who runs the nursery who advises Vicary on his garden?
3. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
4. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)