|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
2. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(b) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(c) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(d) Because she stepped in front of a car.
3. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
5. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hardegen's control officer?
2. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
3. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
4. Where was Canaris's office?
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)