|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Winter of 1936.
(c) Autumn of 1935.
(d) Summer of 1933.
2. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
3. How old is police constable Sullivan?
(a) Barely 20.
(b) Almost 30.
4. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(a) Bun and tea.
(c) Pastry and milk.
5. When did Vicary return once to London after he left the War Office?
(a) First week in June.
(b) June 12.
(c) May 24.
(d) First week in May.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
2. About what time is it when Neumann and Catherine arrive at the Dogherty place?
3. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
4. How close is Hoffman when he spots the running lights of the boat that Neumann is piloting?
5. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)