|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(b) German Shepherds.
2. When did Dorothy fall and break her hip?
3. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 6,000 tons.
(c) 5,000 tons.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. Where does Charlotte Endicott work?
5. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
2. Who wrote a letter to Jordan's son Billy?
3. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
4. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
5. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)