|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 20 shillings.
(b) 25 shillings.
(c) 10 shillings.
(d) 15 shillings.
2. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
(a) Leicester Square.
(b) St. John's Square.
(c) Cavendish Square.
(d) Granville Square.
3. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
4. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(b) Gloster Meteor.
(d) Hawker Typhoon.
5. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) March 1944.
(b) October 1943.
(c) February 1944.
(d) November 1943.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
2. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
3. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
4. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
5. How tall is Vicary?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)