|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In her throat.
(b) In the eye.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the back.
2. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Maggie McBride.
(b) Peggy Martin.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Bridget Smythe.
3. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Throats slit.
(b) Stabbed through the eyes.
(c) Shot in the back.
(d) Stabbed through the hearts.
4. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
5. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
3. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
4. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
5. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)