|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
2. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Meramec River Bridge.
(b) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(c) Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) Hudson River Bridge.
3. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(b) A little hilly.
(c) Mostly flat.
4. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
5. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
(a) Cavendish Square.
(b) Leicester Square.
(c) St. John's Square.
(d) Granville Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
2. What killed Anna's mother?
3. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
4. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
5. What is Anna's birthdate?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)