|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
2. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the eye.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In her throat.
(d) In the back.
3. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
(b) Bridge plans.
(c) Appointment book.
4. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
(a) Regent St.
(b) Portobello Rd.
(c) Pentonville Rd.
(d) West Halkin St.
5. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive Oak Leaves?
2. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
4. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
5. What type of bombers does Vicary hear when he is asking Grace to get him a file?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)