|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Summer of 1933.
(b) Autumn of 1935.
(c) Winter of 1936.
(d) Spring of 1934.
2. How far will Neumann and Catherine have to drive to reach Jack Kincaid and his fishing boat?
(a) About seventy-five miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 125 miles.
(d) About a hundred miles.
3. What does Catherine use to gag Mary?
(b) Pieces of one of Dogherty's shirts.
(c) Tea cloth.
(d) Cloth belt.
4. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
2. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
3. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)