|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jenny?
2. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
3. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) No closer than 5 miles.
(b) No closer than 8 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
4. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
(a) St. John's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. Peter's.
5. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) The typists.
(b) The watchers.
(c) A cook is hired.
(d) A caterer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
2. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
4. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
5. How far does Vicary believe that the spies can travel based on the timing of the message, the blackout, and dawn?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)