|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In her throat.
(b) In the eye.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the back.
2. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
3. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Brain and Brawn.
(b) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(c) Dumb and Dumber.
(d) Wit and Witless.
4. How old is Anna in 1925?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
2. What does Dogherty eat at a pub while he waits for the evening train?
3. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
4. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
5. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)