|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Austrian businessman.
(b) Spanish businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) French businessman.
2. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
3. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) About a half an hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) At least an hour.
4. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Peter Davison.
(b) Brian Roberts.
(c) Ginger Bradshaw.
(d) David Remington.
5. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) Greenwich Royal Park.
(b) Richmond Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) St. James Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
2. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
3. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
4. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
5. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)