|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
2. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) Andrew Davison.
(d) James Porter.
3. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
4. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
(a) Spain or Greece.
(b) France or Italy.
5. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Manuel Manolo.
(b) Phillipe Berger.
(c) Antonio da Rivera.
(d) Emilio Romero.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
2. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
3. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
4. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
5. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)