|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
2. What song is playing when Catherine and Jordan enter the Savoy Grill in Chapter 30?
(a) Lili Marlene.
(b) Shine on Harvest Moon.
(c) Goodnight Sweetheart.
(d) And a Nightengale Sang in Berkeley Square.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
4. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
5. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Brian Roberts.
(b) David Remington.
(c) Peter Davison.
(d) Ginger Bradshaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
2. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
3. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
4. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
5. How tall is Neumann?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)