|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 5 ft. 11 in.
(b) 6 ft. 2 in.
(c) 6 and a half feet.
(d) 5 and a half feet.
2. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) Hudson River Bridge.
(c) Meramec River Bridge.
(d) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
4. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Throats slit.
(c) Stabbed through the eyes.
(d) Stabbed through the hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
2. About what time is it when Neumann and Catherine arrive at the Dogherty place?
3. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
4. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
5. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)