|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) June 1939.
(b) August 1939.
(c) January 1939.
(d) March 1939.
2. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix a boiler.
(b) To fix plumbing.
(c) To deliver some groceries.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
3. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
(a) An Italian restaurant.
(b) The Savoy.
(c) The Monaco.
(d) A French restaurant.
4. When did Anna's mother die?
5. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
(c) Appointment book.
(d) Bridge plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
2. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
4. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
5. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)