|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(b) German Shepherds.
2. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
3. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Andrew Davison.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) James Porter.
(d) Brian White.
4. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
5. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(b) .45 caliber pistol.
(c) P38 pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
2. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
3. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
4. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
5. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)