|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some groceries.
(b) To fix a boiler.
(c) To deliver some furniture.
(d) To fix plumbing.
2. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Trafalgar Square.
(b) Kensington Square.
(c) Belgrave Square.
(d) Grovenor Square.
3. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
4. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 4:45 a.m.
(b) 3:45 a.m.
(c) 2:45 a.m.
(d) 1:45 a.m.
5. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
(b) German Shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
2. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
3. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
4. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
5. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)