|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Windmere House.
(b) Wickett Manor.
(c) Latchmere House.
(d) Prior Manor.
2. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 25 shillings.
(b) 10 shillings.
(c) 15 shillings.
(d) 20 shillings.
3. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
4. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
2. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
4. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
5. How tall is Vicary?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)