|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 3:45 a.m.
(b) 4:45 a.m.
(c) 1:45 a.m.
(d) 2:45 a.m.
2. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Autumn of 1935.
(d) Winter of 1936.
3. Where was Anna born?
4. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
5. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Ran a store.
(b) Fixed automobiles.
(c) Made pianos.
(d) Made violins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
2. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
3. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
4. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
5. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)