|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 10 shillings.
(b) 25 shillings.
(c) 15 shillings.
(d) 20 shillings.
2. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
3. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 4:45 a.m.
(c) 2:45 a.m.
(d) 3:45 a.m.
4. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) Shortly before 6 p.m.
5. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 28D.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 36C.
(d) Room 65A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boothby's wife's name?
2. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
3. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
4. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
5. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)