|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
2. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(c) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
3. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
4. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) University of California-Berkley.
(b) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(c) Texas A&M.
(d) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
5. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jenny?
2. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
3. How old is Anna in 1925?
4. What is Boothby's wife's name?
5. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)