|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. How old is Anna in 1925?
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Windmere House.
(b) Wickett Manor.
(c) Prior Manor.
(d) Latchmere House.
4. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) March 1939.
(b) January 1939.
(c) August 1939.
(d) June 1939.
5. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Ginger Bradshaw.
(b) Peter Davison.
(c) Brian Roberts.
(d) David Remington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
2. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
4. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
5. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)