|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) August 18, 1910.
(b) November 15, 1910.
(c) May 12, 1910.
(d) December 25, 1910.
2. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds
(d) 100 pounds.
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Latchmere House.
(b) Prior Manor.
(c) Windmere House.
(d) Wickett Manor.
4. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 5,000 tons.
(c) 6,000 tons.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
5. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
2. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
3. What military rank does Vicary hold?
4. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
5. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)