|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Grovenor Square.
(b) Trafalgar Square.
(c) Belgrave Square.
(d) Kensington Square.
2. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds
(d) 100 pounds.
3. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
4. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
5. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 10-12 hours.
(c) 12-18 hours.
(d) 36-40 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anna in 1925?
2. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
3. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
4. How tall is Vicary?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)