|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(c) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
2. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
3. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
4. When did Anna's mother die?
5. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
(a) On the back of her neck.
(b) On her forearm.
(c) On her thigh.
(d) Across a thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
2. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
3. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
4. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
5. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)