|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(a) Rhode Island.
(b) New Jersey.
2. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 15 shillings.
(b) 10 shillings.
(c) 20 shillings.
(d) 25 shillings.
3. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
4. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Stabbed through the hearts.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
5. Where is the home of the Fuhrer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
2. When did Anna's mother die?
3. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
4. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
5. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)