|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 100 degrees.
(b) 104 degrees.
(c) 95 degrees.
(d) 90 degrees.
2. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Wit and Witless.
(b) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(c) Dumb and Dumber.
(d) Brain and Brawn.
3. What are the names of Vogel's daughters?
(a) Else and Gisela.
(b) Gretchen and Frieda.
(c) Ada and Carla.
(d) Nicole and Lizbet.
4. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(b) Meramec River Bridge.
(c) Hudson River Bridge.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
5. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former housekeeper.
(b) A former cook.
(c) A former gardener's wife.
(d) A former nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
2. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
4. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
5. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)