|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 050.
(b) Camp 040.
(c) Camp 020.
(d) Camp 030.
3. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Carlton Road.
(b) Roden St.
(c) Abercrombie St.
(d) Brompton Road.
4. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Latchmere House.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Prior Manor.
(d) Wickett Manor.
5. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
(a) A sandwich.
(c) Roast beef and sauerkraut.
(d) Roast pork and potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military rank does Vicary hold?
2. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
3. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
4. When did Anna's mother die?
5. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)