|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 020.
(b) Camp 030.
(c) Camp 040.
(d) Camp 050.
2. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
3. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Wit and Witless.
(b) Dumb and Dumber.
(c) Brain and Brawn.
(d) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
2. Where was Anna born?
3. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
4. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
5. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)