|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) December 25, 1910.
(b) November 15, 1910.
(c) August 18, 1910.
(d) May 12, 1910.
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
5. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
2. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
3. How old is Jenny?
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
5. How tall is Vicary?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)