|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Hudson River Bridge.
(b) Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(d) Meramec River Bridge.
2. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(c) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
3. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) James Porter.
(b) Brian White.
(c) Andrew Davison.
(d) Reginald Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
4. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)