|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 100 degrees.
(b) 95 degrees.
(c) 90 degrees.
(d) 104 degrees.
2. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the back.
(b) In her throat.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the eye.
3. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Brian White.
(b) James Porter.
(c) Andrew Davison.
(d) Reginald Potter.
4. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
5. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(b) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(c) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(d) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
2. What is Anna's birthdate?
3. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
4. How old is Jenny?
5. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)