|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(a) P38 pistol.
(b) .45 caliber pistol.
3. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Austrian businessman.
(b) Swiss businessman.
(c) French businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
4. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
(c) Das Rheingold.
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) James Porter.
(b) Brian White.
(c) Andrew Davison.
(d) Reginald Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military rank does Vicary hold?
2. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
4. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
5. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)