|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
2. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(b) Hudson River Bridge.
(c) Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) Meramec River Bridge.
3. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 020.
(b) Camp 030.
(c) Camp 050.
(d) Camp 040.
4. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Kensington Square.
(b) Belgrave Square.
(c) Grovenor Square.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
5. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
(a) U.S. Air Force.
(b) U.S. Marines.
(c) U.S. Navy.
(d) U.S. Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
2. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
3. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
4. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
5. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)