|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Peggy Martin.
(b) Bridget Smythe.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Maggie McBride.
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Ran a store.
(b) Fixed automobiles.
(c) Made pianos.
(d) Made violins.
3. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former cook.
(b) A former housekeeper.
(c) A former gardener's wife.
(d) A former nanny.
4. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 10 shillings.
(b) 15 shillings.
(c) 20 shillings.
(d) 25 shillings.
5. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 12-18 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 36-40 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's birthdate?
2. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
3. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
4. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
5. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)