|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 90 degrees.
(b) 104 degrees.
(c) 100 degrees.
(d) 95 degrees.
2. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 and a half feet.
(b) 5 and a half feet.
(c) 6 ft. 2 in.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
3. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) Trafalgar Square.
(b) Grovenor Square.
(c) Kensington Square.
(d) Belgrave Square.
4. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
5. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Swiss businessman.
(b) Spanish businessman.
(c) French businessman.
(d) Austrian businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
2. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
4. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
5. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)