|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) May 12, 1910.
(b) November 15, 1910.
(c) August 18, 1910.
(d) December 25, 1910.
2. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(d) French horn.
3. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Swiss businessman.
(b) Spanish businessman.
(c) French businessman.
(d) Austrian businessman.
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
2. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
3. How old is Anna in 1925?
4. What military rank does Vicary hold?
5. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)