|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 36C.
(b) Room 28D.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 49B.
3. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
(a) On the back of her neck.
(b) Across a thumb.
(c) On her forearm.
(d) On her thigh.
4. Where was Anna born?
5. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
4. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)