|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 28D.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 36C.
2. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
3. Where was Anna born?
4. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
(a) A former housekeeper.
(b) A former gardener's wife.
(c) A former nanny.
(d) A former cook.
5. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
2. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
3. How old is Anna in 1925?
4. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
5. When did Anna's mother die?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)