|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Austrian businessman.
(b) Swiss businessman.
(c) French businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
2. What killed Anna's mother?
(a) Liver failure.
3. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
4. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the eye.
(c) In the back.
(d) In her throat.
5. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(c) .45 caliber pistol.
(d) P38 pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
2. Who recognizes Catherine on a bus?
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
5. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)