|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
3. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(a) French horn.
4. How old is Jenny?
5. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
2. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
3. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
4. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)