|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military rank does Vicary hold?
2. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 12-18 hours.
(c) 36-40 hours.
(d) 10-12 hours.
4. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
5. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(b) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(c) Texas A&M.
(d) University of California-Berkley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
4. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
5. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)