|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 12-18 hours.
(b) 24-48 hours.
(c) 36-40 hours.
(d) 10-12 hours.
2. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 49B.
(b) Room 65A.
(c) Room 28D.
(d) Room 36C.
3. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(d) French horn.
4. How old is Anna in 1925?
5. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix plumbing.
(b) To deliver some furniture.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To deliver some groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
2. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
3. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
4. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
5. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)