|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
2. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Das Rheingold.
(d) Tristan und Isolde.
3. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Summer of 1933.
(b) Winter of 1936.
(c) Autumn of 1935.
(d) Spring of 1934.
5. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix plumbing.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To deliver some furniture.
(d) To fix a boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anna in 1925?
2. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
3. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
4. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
5. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)