|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anna in 1925?
2. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 and a half feet.
(c) 6 and a half feet.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(b) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(c) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(d) Because she interrupted a robbery.
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) University of California-Berkley.
(b) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Texas A&M.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
2. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
3. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
4. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
5. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)