|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
2. How old is Jenny?
3. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(a) Rhode Island.
(b) New Jersey.
4. What military rank does Vicary hold?
5. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Carlton Road.
(b) Roden St.
(c) Brompton Road.
(d) Abercrombie St.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
4. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
5. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)