|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
2. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(b) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(c) Texas A&M.
(d) University of California-Berkley.
3. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Antonio da Rivera.
(b) Manuel Manolo.
(c) Phillipe Berger.
(d) Emilio Romero.
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
2. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
3. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
4. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)