|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some furniture.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix plumbing.
(d) To fix a boiler.
2. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
3. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Rhode Island.
4. What military rank does Vicary hold?
5. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) VanDamme Club.
(b) Savoy Hotel.
(c) Vandyke Club.
(d) Hilton Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
3. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
4. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
5. How old is Sean Dogherty?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)