|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 28D.
(b) Room 49B.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 36C.
3. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
4. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Andrew Davison.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) James Porter.
(d) Brian White.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Vicary?
2. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
3. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
4. What military rank does Vicary hold?
5. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)