|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
2. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
3. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Summer of 1933.
(b) Autumn of 1935.
(c) Spring of 1934.
(d) Winter of 1936.
5. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(b) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(c) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(d) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
2. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
3. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
4. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
5. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)