|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
2. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 6,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 tons.
3. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
4. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 5 and a half feet.
(b) 5 ft. 11 in.
(c) 6 and a half feet.
(d) 6 ft. 2 in.
5. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 104 degrees.
(b) 95 degrees.
(c) 90 degrees.
(d) 100 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
2. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
3. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
4. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)