|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Autumn of 1935.
(c) Summer of 1933.
(d) Winter of 1936.
2. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Rhode Island.
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 10-12 hours.
(c) 36-40 hours.
(d) 12-18 hours.
4. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 65A.
(b) Room 28D.
(c) Room 49B.
(d) Room 36C.
5. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
3. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
4. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
5. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)