|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
2. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Peggy Martin.
(b) Maggie McBride.
(c) Bridget Smythe.
(d) Enid Pritt.
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 49B.
(b) Room 28D.
(c) Room 65A.
(d) Room 36C.
4. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 6 and a half feet.
(c) 5 and a half feet.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
5. What military rank does Vicary hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
2. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
3. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)