|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(b) University of California-Berkley.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Texas A&M.
3. How old is Sean Dogherty?
4. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) Andrew Davison.
(d) James Porter.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
2. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
3. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
4. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
5. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)