|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vogel send his wife and daughters?
(a) United States.
2. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Wickett Manor.
(d) Latchmere House.
3. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 6,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 tons.
4. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
5. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
2. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
3. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
4. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
5. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)